Awake

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Anyone seen the commercials for this? It premieres Thursday at 10 on NBC but you can watch the first episode here. It's sort of a cop drama with a twist. The main character is in a car accident with his wife and son and lives in parallel realities. In one, his wife is alive but when he goes to sleep at night, he wakes up the next morning and his son is alive but his wife is dead. Lather, rinse, repeat. :lol: I really liked it and am interested to see how everything will play out. And as a bonus, who knew Lucius Malfoy was such a hottie? :cheers:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I knew!!! I LOVE Jason Isaacs!!! Icy blue eyes!

He's great fun when he's evil because they give him wigs - Malfoy, Hook, Tavington. He comes across as thoughtful and complex in his good guy roles.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I knew!!! I LOVE Jason Isaacs!!! Icy blue eyes!

He's great fun when he's evil because they give him wigs - Malfoy, Hook, Tavington. He comes across as thoughtful and complex in his good guy roles.

I might have some movie watching in my future. :evil:

luvmygdaughters

Anyone seen the commercials for this? It premieres Thursday at 10 on NBC but you can watch the first episode here. It's sort of a cop drama with a twist. The main character is in a car accident with his wife and son and lives in parallel realities. In one, his wife is alive but when he goes to sleep at night, he wakes up the next morning and his son is alive but his wife is dead. Lather, rinse, repeat. :lol: I really liked it and am interested to see how everything will play out. And as a bonus, who knew Lucius Malfoy was such a hottie? :cheers:

Hmmm.....That sounds familiar, wasnt there a movie with Sandra Bullock out a few years ago with the same plot, but it was her husband who was killed.

lovinmaryland

Definitely get Peter Pan and see him as Hook. Hilariously evil there.

After the Patriot you may wish to smack him. I did. I still thought Tavington was hot though.

He was such a jerk in the Patriot!!!

I saw the commercials we will have to start Tivo'ing it. I thought it defintely had potential.

nomoney

Definitely get Peter Pan and see him as Hook. Hilariously evil there.

After the Patriot you may wish to smack him. I did. I still thought Tavington was hot though.

Ugh the patriot is one of my Faves and I hate him because of that movie! Lol