Baby Holmes-Cruise

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
headsimpsonnerd said:
why do you call him a skeeze?
I didn't, I called him a "skeez". See, one has three e's and the other only has 2 e's. He hasn't gotten to the "3 E" level yet.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
canuk woman said:
Wait a sec I don't think jess and nick broke up it was denied.
I won't be able to focus on anything else until I get confirmation that the rumor is true or not. If it's true, I'm not sure that I can go on.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
headsimpsonnerd said:
What does the number of e's have to do with it
3 is a bigger number than 2, so if it has 3 e's, he's a bigger skeez, or "skeeze", if you will. You must have been skipping school that day.

morganj614

canuk woman said:
Wait a sec I don't think jess and nick broke up it was denied.
and headsimpsonnerd get back to the tigger forum where you belong.

You talk to your mpd? Where does your mpd live?

C

canuk woman

headsimpsonnerd said:
don't tell me what to do

You shouldn't have impersonated me in the first place KJO now stop before I tell TWL's wife that you're taking the name from her other forum. In fact in that forum I'm one of the mods.

Nickel said:
3 is a bigger number than 2, so if it has 3 e's, he's a bigger skeez, or "skeeze", if you will. You must have been skipping school that day.
i don't think words are defined by the number of vowels they have ok! :duh:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
headsimpsonnerd said:

Hey canuk, why don't you change your siggy so we don't recognize you next time? :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
canuk woman said:
You shouldn't have impersonated me in the first place KJO now stop before I tell TWL's wife that you're taking the name from her other forum.
:tattletale:
In fact in that forum I'm one of the mods.
Well la-dee-da, we are all just green with envy!

canuk woman said:
You shouldn't have impersonated me in the first place KJO now stop before I tell TWL's wife that you're taking the name from her other forum. In fact in that forum I'm one of the mods.
excuse me? I don't know who kjo is. And i never impersonated anybody. Who is Twl and his wife? Do they live in canada?

C

canuk woman

CityGrl said:
Hey canuk, why don't you change your siggy so we don't recognize you next time? :lol:

Why? headsimpsonnerd is copying my siggy and info from tigger's forum site so why bother?

C

canuk woman

headsimpsonnerd said:
excuse me? I don't know who kjo is. And i never impersonated anybody. Who is Twl and his wife? Do they live in canada?

No and besides KJO is online right now but I don't see her here so she must be using a different name.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
headsimpsonnerd said:
:shrug: You must not have ever played Scrabble or watched "Wheel of Fortune".