Baby Holmes-Cruise

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
wtf, did you get that off of your canada loves michael forum? :confused: :lol:

No I've been paying attention to news stories for the whole year. I also should have added two of the supreme court judges are gone (Rehnquist kicked the bucket, O'Connor retired I'm sure we all know) but in my opinion I don't care about the nominees. Heck I'm not even American.

meme

The Smart Hooker
canuk woman said:
No I've been paying attention to news stories for the whole year. I also should have added two of the supreme court judges are gone (Rehnquist kicked the bucket, O'Connor retired I'm sure we all know) but in my opinion I don't care about the nominees. Heck I'm not even American.

Could it possibly be that Rehnquist is dead because he was sick and O'Connor retiring because she's getting "older." Didn't think that old age was a sign of armageddon. But I could be wrong. :confused:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
canuk woman said:
Seeing as how Michael Jackson is an American, why do you even care about him? :shrug:

Disclaimer: For what it's worth, I am NOT sticking up for that loser child molester Michael Jackson in any way, shape, or form.

C

canuk woman

meme said:
Could it possibly be that Rehnquist is dead because he was sick and O'Connor retiring because she's getting "older." Didn't think that old age was a sign of armageddon. But I could be wrong. :confused:

Nah I don't really think so that was something that came out of the reject pile.

C

canuk woman

BadGirl said:
Seeing as how Michael Jackson is an American, why do you even care about him? :shrug:

Disclaimer: For what it's worth, I am NOT sticking up for that loser child molester Michael Jackson in any way, shape, or form.

Why do you ask if it's not even any of your business