Baby season is finally over!!!

I

Inkpen

Baby season is offically over for me as of this morning...YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Here are photos of the last 5 babies to be weaned.....Enjoy!!!!

385520595_B4iwn-M.jpg

J

jp2854

I bet she gives them all baths. Thankgod my male cat who is eating wetfood right now isn't that messy of a eater. I bet Inky has tons of fun sticking them in the tub and gettign scratched to death while she washes them down.

I

Inkpen

I bet she gives them all baths. Thankgod my male cat who is eating wetfood right now isn't that messy of a eater. I bet Inky has tons of fun sticking them in the tub and gettign scratched to death while she washes them down.

Little cynical today?
I dont stick them in the tub and I do not get scratched to death....

I fill the sink with nice warm water, gently put them in, wet them from the neck down. use J&J Baby Shampoo, quickly wash them, use a tooth brush to gently wash the face.

Rinse well with warm running water, and use a towel right out of the dryer to wrap them up in....get most of the wet off and get another towel from the dryer..and using my hair dryer that is in a stand, set on low, I blow dry them...and they purr...they love their baths and I have never had any mean or nasty issues.

All of them have their claws trimmed as needed and do well with that.

Once they are weaned, they go off canned food and go onto kitten chow kibble.
And no more baths after that.

W

Wenchy

They look like they were all in a pie eating contest "no hands".

Funny as heck. :lmao:

W

Wenchy

Little cynical today?
I dont stick them in the tub and I do not get scratched to death....

I fill the sink with nice warm water, gently put them in, wet them from the neck down. use J&J Baby Shampoo, quickly wash them, use a tooth brush to gently wash the face.

Rinse well with warm running water, and use a towel right out of the dryer to wrap them up in....get most of the wet off and get another towel from the dryer..and using my hair dryer that is in a stand, set on low, I blow dry them...and they purr...they love their baths and I have never had any mean or nasty issues.

All of them have their claws trimmed as needed and do well with that.

Once they are weaned, they go off canned food and go onto kitten chow kibble.
And no more baths after that.

Nice job, Inky. :flowers:

J

jp2854

sorry inky didn't mean to make you mad. I was just saying that is what my cats would do if i tried to stick them in the tub. Sheesh my 75lb dog hates baths and jumps all over me to get me to quit giving her one (she likes to get me drenched in return).

I

Inkpen

sorry inky didn't mean to make you mad. I was just saying that is what my cats would do if i tried to stick them in the tub. Sheesh my 75lb dog hates baths and jumps all over me to get me to quit giving her one (she likes to get me drenched in return).

I was not nor am I mad.
Just did not like your tone nor how you implied that I was harmful to my cats and that they paid me back by being scratched to death.

All my animals, wild and mild are cared for with gentleness and kindness. Only way to win them over to trust me.

I

Inkpen

They look like they were all in a pie eating contest "no hands".

Funny as heck. :lmao:

It is very funny and to hear them "growl" ..."grrrrrr" and defend their bowl of food!!!

What amazes me is how "wired" they are as carnivores.
For their entire short life all they have had is KMR from a bottle...but now that their molars are in, they are chewing the nipples to pieces...

Yesterday they got formula first, and as I cleaned their pan and put in fresh bedding, I got their real food ready and did 2 at a time to make sure they were ok with it.

They just dived right in and chowed down like a starving animal!!!!
No sniffing..wondering "what is this stuff"..no taste testing...just POW...FOOD...MEAT...GRRRRRRR...glub, glub....GRRRRRRR......and I am wiping faces all the time to growling little newly discovered carnivores!!!

Very funny to watch!!!!

Tonight,,it was like..oh, food...munch, munch..ok...what else is there to eat? Meow.....meow!!!! We all want FORMULA now...enough with the mushy stuff......

They now all have full bellies, clean litter pan, clean bedding and clean faces and feet....hopefully they will let me do the same...at least eat supper, chill out and watch Boston Red Sox beat the Angles!!!

Nite all!!!:howdy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I was not nor am I mad.
Just did not like your tone nor how you implied that I was harmful to my cats and that they paid me back by being scratched to death.All my animals, wild and mild are cared for with gentleness and kindness. Only way to win them over to trust me.

Good Gawd, she was just making a comment. Your response, as usual, sucked.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Good Gawd, she was just making a comment. Your response, as usual, sucked.

We really need a smilie that indicates when a poster has flipped out/got bent/whigged out irrationally. Hell, I'd use it on myself! :lmao: I mean, really - WTF was that all about? :killingme

btw, :smooch:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
We really need a smilie that indicates when a poster has flipped out/got bent/whigged out irrationally. Hell, I'd use it on myself! :lmao: I mean, really - WTF was that all about? :killingme

btw, :smooch:

:shrug: I bought you two bottles of your favorite salad dressing. I need to get it to you. :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I was not nor am I mad.
Just did not like your tone nor how you implied that I was harmful to my cats and that they paid me back by being scratched to death.

All my animals, wild and mild are cared for with gentleness and kindness. Only way to win them over to trust me.

Care to come over to my farm... baby madness is not over... :jameo:

oh wait you promised to come over a year and a half ago... and never made it... :whistle: