back from school and lonely

janey83

Twenty Something
Goofing_Off said:
What Wawa have YOU been going to? I've been to Wawas, but I certainly haven't seen much that's been hot. :lol:

:nono: I worked at Wawa 2 summers ago.

Anyway....:shrug: The Green Door is a fun place to go -- lots of college-aged kids there.

chaotic

This is your captain!
Club'nBabySeals said:
For some reason the bar at Damons is always packed with people.

I always get hit on when I'm at the bar in Damons. It annoys me because I'm busy playing trivia... :shutup: "Take a number!"

Sigh... I'm thinking I really need to book the jacuzzi suite at Solomon's Holiday Inn for the holiday weekend and run away from home. How are you, VV?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Sigh... I'm thinking I really need to book the jacuzzi suite at Solomon's Holiday Inn for the holiday weekend and run away from home. How are you, VV?

Well, if I said I was good, I might be fibbing. So, I guess I will just fake it until I make it to good. Is it possible to be draggin azz physically AND mentally? I think we should get adjoining suites and play pamper the girls weekend! Only problem is, I think my four furry snow dogs would create an unnatural disaster of my home.. :lmao:

Good thing I have them to keep me warm cause I am keeping it on the cold side since I am running them hard this weekend and it's a bit warmer than normal... brrr :lightson:

dazed&fallen

fine artist
RoseRed said:
I need to run away... :-/
*breaks into song*
Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Tainted love... oh
Tainted love...sorry felt appropriate

CMC122

Go Braves!
kwillia said:
Please make sure the curtains are shut ALL the way:peace:

Vince

dazed&fallen said:
eat me. or better yet like your profile says "get off your azz and do something about it" i'm merely asking for suggestions.
Unless you're a woman, your first statement is not possible, at least for me. As for your second, I've been getting off my azz for a long time. What's your excuse?
:shrug: As for suggestions. You've got a bunch so far and I'll pm you a few more.