back from school and lonely

HiddenOne

dazed&fallen said:
i've fallen out of touch

helpful hint, it's never too late to fall back into touch with old friends... especially if they were good friends :wink: Probably everyone has had a time in their life where they fall out of touch with their friends, the only problem is staying there :biggrin:

dazed&fallen

fine artist
HiddenOne said:
helpful hint, it's never too late to fall back into touch with old friends... especially if they were good friends :wink: Probably everyone has had a time in their life where they fall out of touch with their friends, the only problem is staying there :biggrin:

by out of touch i guess i mean "was never really in touch" i had a few friends but they've moved away now

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
I'm trying to make him feel better. :shrug:

C spent the night in jail in Ocean City during senior week (1989 :bawl:) for stealing a Butterfinger. I remember crying when I heard the news, but I couldn't put down my Dough Roller squeeze bottle of pink lemonade and grain long enough to help.

dazed&fallen

fine artist
went by the green door. there were actually a lot of people there. Hidden One is right though it's hard to meet people if you just don't know anyone. oh well maybe i'll try again some other night

Ponytail

I've never been there but know a few folks that do go there quite a bit. What was the crowd like...young/old, how about the music and bartenders?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
dazed&fallen said:
went by the green door. there were actually a lot of people there. Hidden One is right though it's hard to meet people if you just don't know anyone. oh well maybe i'll try again some other night

Get a sex change - chicks have no problem with this... :ohwell:

ylexot

Super Genius
Ponytail said:
I've never been there but know a few folks that do go there quite a bit. What was the crowd like...young/old, how about the music and bartenders?
If you're asking about the Green Door, the crowd is a mix of young and old, but it is predominantly a college hangout, so most of the people are college age and it dies down some when school is out. Music is normally just a CD changer playing in the background (good for conversation :yay:), but they occasionally have bands there on Friday/Saturday. Genre is rock. Bartenders can be slow (especially when crowded), but they're nice.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
dazed&fallen said:
bars are fine, i'm actually pretty normal apart from my taste in art. it's not that i'm big into the subcultural scene or anything

I wouldn't have guessed that from your allusion to Dracula.

Beyond bars, church, work and the people you run into while running errands, you're pretty much SOL.

Of course, you always could do a search through the old threads on this board. I've seen a few good suggestions pop up here and there.