bad accident it sounds like

Danzig

:yeahthat:

I know for a fact they do that!!! They posted a story that only was on here! And there was no press release on it.... SOOOOO when I called to discuss the article they wrote she tried to tell me they HAD a press release but all of a sudden could not find who it came from. :lmao: I told her BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ONE!

Now what I will say is that they did change the info for me.

what exact story was that?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
what exact story was that?

That would have been the lost Bloodhound. They printed word for word on the original post... They didnt go public with a press release till about a week later. :shrug:

They were so up in arms they wanted it hush hush I KNOW there was no press release from them. Just as they were going to go public with it, She was found.

OldHillcrestGuy

That would have been the lost Bloodhound. They printed word for word on the original post... They didnt go public with a press release till about a week later. :shrug:

They were so up in arms they wanted it hush hush I KNOW there was no press release from them. Just as they were going to go public with it, She was found.

The police department who the dog belonged asked to hush that story. Once it was found is when the news people started releasing the story.

Alot of people seem to be quick to bash or criticize Baynet on there stories, but for the most part they seem pretty quick getting the intial story out there and will then update when they get more info, and if it wasnt for Danzig getting great photos we proably would have no pictures to see. Not all the fire departments post pictures of incidents and if the do some times its a week later.

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
The police department who the dog belonged asked to hush that story. Once it was found is when the news people picked up on the story.

Yeah ... something like that. (stupid if you ask me.... we could have got the dog back faster if a "real" press release was done... IMO)

They were afraid of what would happen to the dog if someone found out she was a police K-9.... :confused:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
"bad accident it sounds like"

Post it on the internet you should..

Sorry.. EVERY time I read the 'headline' I hear Yoda..

wicked_blond04

St. Mary's Bicyclist Killed - washingtonpost.com

I know both the cyclist victim and the driver ;( Clarkes Landing Rd definitely doesnt have much of a shoulder. but drivers that live down here in clarkes landing, including the driver in this accident, know this and should be watchful of pedestrians. I still dont see how the cyclist was supposedly out in the "middle of the road" but the driver claims she didnt see him. Broad daylight, straight road. The victim was a responsible family man & Ive seen this man riding his bike many times, always over on the shoulder as far as possible
Prayers to both families.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Police said the fact that Leymeister was traveling in the main roadway, rather than on the shoulder, was considered a major contributor in the crash. They said they were exploring other factors.
Bet somebodies phone records are being subpoenaed

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

Just found out that this was my husbands uncle's brother. The family is obviously distraught. So please nothing negative to be said here please.

auntsugars

St. Mary's Bicyclist Killed - washingtonpost.com

I know both the cyclist victim and the driver ;( Clarkes Landing Rd definitely doesnt have much of a shoulder. but drivers that live down here in clarkes landing, including the driver in this accident, know this and should be watchful of pedestrians. I still dont see how the cyclist was supposedly out in the "middle of the road" but the driver claims she didnt see him. Broad daylight, straight road. The victim was a responsible family man & Ive seen this man riding his bike many times, always over on the shoulder as far as possible
Prayers to both families.

I hope the police is checking the driver for drugs, she is a known drug user.

SoMDGirl42

I hope the police is checking the driver for drugs, she is a known drug user.

Wow. That's quite a statement. I don't know this driver, but I looked her up in case search. She has no prior history of drug arrest. I would have to say, unless you are doing the drugs with her, that's quite a limb you are out on stating that.

SAHM3~
Sorry for your family's loss. :huggy:

auntsugars

Wow. That's quite a statement. I don't know this driver, but I looked her up in case search. She has no prior history of drug arrest. I would have to say, unless you are doing the drugs with her, that's quite a limb you are out on stating that.

SAHM3~
Sorry for your family's loss. :huggy:

Yes it is my statement, and no I do not do drugs with her. Go to Hollywood Burchmart, and anyone there will tell you the same thing. Also, not everyone who uses drugs have been arrested yet! It's a bad situtation, i feel bad for the biker's family. And yes for Kathy also, i have never had an Addiction to drugs. So I am sure it's not easy.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yes it is my statement, and no I do not do drugs with her. Go to Hollywood Burchmart, and anyone there will tell you the same thing. Also, not everyone who uses drugs have been arrested yet! It's a bad situtation, i feel bad for the biker's family. And yes for Kathy also, i have never had an addition to drugs. So I am sure it's not easy.

How about a subtraction?