Bad Horse

camily

Peace
Multiple Personality Disorder. Some people like to create second, or third, or fourth user names/accounts just to amuse themselves. :whistle: They might even be pissed I told you, lol.

camily

Peace
persimmoncf said:
Wisecrakin would you please tell me what that was for.
I have to tell ya' persimmoncf, if you are going to get mad at wisecrackin's little smilie, your doomed here. That is why I contemplated if I should even tell you what it was or not. Here's a few tips:
Don't ask to join a group.
Don't ask a dumb question unless you are well established, even then it's iffy.
Don't troll.
Don't complain that your car got reposessed.
Don't get pissed off over trivial matters, if they smell the blood, your a goner (is that spelled right?).
Never let 'em see ya' sweat. :lmao:
This last one is new,
Don't jiggle your boobs at your birthday party, you won't live it down.
Of course I wouldn't know this first hand, AS I WASN"T INVITED!!!! :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

camily said:
I have to tell ya' persimmoncf, if you are going to get mad at wisecrackin's little smilie, your doomed here. That is why I contemplated if I should even tell you what it was or not. Here's a few tips:
Don't troll.
Don't get pissed off over trivial matters, if they smell the blood, your a goner (is that spelled right?).
This last one is new,
You forgot the most important one.... DON'T WHINE ABOUT KARMA (we love it when you do, gets you more) :killingme

camily

Peace
Mikeinsmd said:
You forgot the most important one.... DON'T WHINE ABOUT KARMA (we love it when you do, gets you more) :killingme
Intentional ommition. I had to leave someting for us to have fun with. :shrug:

E

equineaddict

Red, White & Blue

WildHorses said:
:war: Now I'm really having a problem here since I was born and raised in WV and now live in Southern Maryland. What exactly are you trying to say? :smack:
People have a right to express themselves and that's exactly what everyone is doing on this forum, even those who are giving red and/or green. That isn't passive aggressive, that is a form of expressing your opinion. In case you have forgotten, even Southern Maryand and WV are in the USA. :patriot:

Gotta love the Red, White & Blue! I take offense to all of this crap slinging going on! Get outta HERE myth! Where are you from? Looks like you live in good ole' Southern Maryland also! Ya don't like it then get the blank outta Dodge! BOOOO on YOUUUU!

E

equineaddict

Boob Jigglin!

camily said:
Don't troll.
This last one is new,

Here's a question for ya....why do they call them pork rinds? Oranges, lemons and limes have a rind, does pork? Is that a dumb question?
I never ask to join anything...I just appear
They might see me sweat...but they'll never smell it....and as for the jigglin boob part....I'm welllll known for that! HA.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
equineaddict said:
and as for the jigglin boob part....I'm welllll known for that! HA.

ever been trapped on the horn blitzing UP a hill? :shocking: hurts like heII lemme tell ya. makes a girl wanna go commando from then on :lol:
imagine the picture....not to mention the SOUND :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
I remember when you did that...I now always ride without a bra :killingme

i'd hurt somebody.
FWIW for the times i do go commando....i like em perky, so i found some good riding bras :lol:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
equineaddict said:
Here's a question for ya....why do they call them pork rinds? Oranges, lemons and limes have a rind, does pork? Is that a dumb question?
They might see me sweat...but they'll never smell it....and as for the jigglin boob part....I'm welllll known for that! HA.
Because they are made of the skin, aka "rind" of a pig.

camily

Peace
equineaddict said:
Gotta love the Red, White & Blue! I take offense to all of this crap slinging going on! Get outta HERE myth! Where are you from? Looks like you live in good ole' Southern Maryland also! Ya don't like it then get the blank outta Dodge! BOOOO on YOUUUU!
:killingme Now that's more like it!

camily

Peace
equineaddict said:
1. Yes, dumb question, but possibly dumb enough for acceptance. :lmao:
2. MysticalMoms MPD
3.Great, your safe then.
4.rack'm, that's your cue, pardon the pun.

E

equineaddict

happyappygirl said:
ever been trapped on the horn blitzing UP a hill? :shocking: hurts like heII lemme tell ya. makes a girl wanna go commando from then on :lol:
imagine the picture....not to mention the SOUND :lol:

Once riding in a Rodeo...wearing a brand new tuxedo shirt...flying around the first barrel my horn got stuck in between the buttons on my shirt...I heard the ripping sound as I was trying to undo myself and sit up...finally got loose and upright and coming around second the same thing happened! When I finished the pattern and come outta the ring everyone told me they were takin' bets on if i'd even have a shirt on by the 3rd barrel! :lmao: Embarrasing but a lesson learned at the same time!

E

equineaddict

Attire

equineaddict said:
Okay that got your attention. BAD HORSE is an awesome local band that plays anything from 70s Rock to very current rock and YES even country...in particular "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy"! FYI The band will be performing @ the Mouse Trap in Mechanicsville, MD on December 17th (Sat), from 9 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EVERYONE welcome and alot of local Horsie people come out to relax, let loose and have a good time! :howdy: Soooo, com'on out on the 17th and ROCK OUT to "BAD HORSE"...look for the horse trailer in the parking lot...that's how they haul all their band equipment to the shows! LOL! :yay:

I've decided to wear this outfit here...under my name for the gig Sat. nite! What do ya think?!* :dance:

E

equineaddict

SAHRAB said:
it would only be spam if it wasnt related to Horses, which it is.

Bad Horse (notice the name) lead singer and his wife (unfortunately shes a foofy rider) are both members of and helped mark trails for the Southern Maryland Trail Riders (<---- click here) oops hopefully thats not spam.

a few of us SMTR members, go to the bands showings, and obviously she was trying to get other people interested in coming see "our" band.

(unfortunately shes a foofy rider)....YEAH YEAH YEAH...BLAH BLAH BLAH...YADA YADA YADA.....Not workin' @ the FooFoo barn anymore but I still like to "Post" soooo guess I'm condemned! :smack: By the by, can't help it if I like to rider proper...ya know know a good balanced seat, light hands, etc....or do you not understand these principles yet???? :elaine:

Last edited by a moderator:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
equineaddict said:
I've decided to wear this outfit here...under my name for the gig Sat. nite! What do ya think?!* :dance:

It looks like you!! Your quite the :diva: Just keep your shirt down...Cause we don't feel like :buttkick:n. I like your new location. Your too much of an :angel: to be in hell! And also what would you do there all by y'rself cause me and Percy won't be there. :huggy: