Bad Horse

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
You dont have to drain hoses every f***ing day in Hell do ya? I want to be there!

:whistle: Do you beleive that I don't have to water the horses. That is the only thing that Plum Loco will do. :killingme I just found somthing to be thankful for. :razz:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I am trying to get hubby out if not then maybe a nother interested in horsey friend ,, Hope to see ya All there.... :buddies:

E

equineaddict

mygoldnhorse said:
It looks like you!! Your quite the :diva: Just keep your shirt down...Cause we don't feel like :buttkick:n. I like your new location. Your too much of an :angel: to be in hell! And also what would you do there all by y'rself cause me and Percy won't be there. :huggy:

Yep shirt will stay (&down) on Sat. nite cause Colie' will be @ the show! We're gonna havea blast! :yahoo:

E

equineaddict

mygoldnhorse said:
:whistle: Do you beleive that I don't have to water the horses. That is the only thing that Plum Loco will do. :killingme I just found somthing to be thankful for. :razz:

"Band Man" came home and suggested we blanket the horses tonight! WOW! So, we did and fortunately Britches fits (barely) JW's never had one on soooo he was a darn fool and Shooter is plain outta luck cause someone borrowed it last year and never returned it!!!! I called her today and left message that I NEED it back...no call back yet! Oh Well, I figure he can probably handle it better than the others being from NY and all!

Pensacola

What is foofy riding? Is it the same thing as postage stamp riding? Just curious. You guys must all know each other because you are speaking in terms that I don't understand about places I don't know. Maybe code is a good thing.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
equineaddict said:
"Band Man" came home and suggested we blanket the horses tonight! WOW! So, we did and fortunately Britches fits (barely) JW's never had one on soooo he was a darn fool and Shooter is plain outta luck cause someone borrowed it last year and never returned it!!!! I called her today and left message that I NEED it back...no call back yet! Oh Well, I figure he can probably handle it better than the others being from NY and all!

Call "MyLittlePony" (or come to the meeting) we may have some extra ones you can borrow

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
Foofy or sometimes known as Foo Foo riding is what the male egotist butt heads :lmao: that we know call english riding.

hey its better than what one of the HSS teachers called it. (you know her, shes way south virginia)

".... When yer all done with that Up/Down SH!T come over here and i'll teach you some REAL riding..."

hahah NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!! :yay:

E

equineaddict

appyday said:
No and the other good thing is all your friends will be there... :dance:

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be!
Taking everthing in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, PARTY TIME
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA BE THERE TOO! :cartwheel

E

equineaddict

SAHRAB said:
Call "MyLittlePony" (or come to the meeting) we may have some extra ones you can borrow

Hay Thanks....but as I was reading this mygoldnhorse just pulled in and dropped one off for Shooter! HORAY for FRIENDS! Headin' out to dress him up in it...and gues what they all match with their purple blankies! :killingme

Supposed to work tonight if'n I don't call in. :whistle:

E

equineaddict

TotalControl said:
I am trying to get hubby out if not then maybe a nother interested in horsey friend ,, Hope to see ya All there.... :buddies:

Alright Girl...COMON" there's no other time than a "Bad Horse" time...guaranteed to have a blast!

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
equineaddict said:
Hay Thanks....but as I was reading this mygoldnhorse just pulled in and dropped one off for Shooter! HORAY for FRIENDS! Headin' out to dress him up in it...and gues what they all match with their purple blankies! :killingme

Supposed to work tonight if'n I don't call in. :whistle:

yeah i have to have a discussion with "MyLittlePony" all our horses have blue blankets except the SlOoOoOoOw (<--click) plow horse, who's wearing a very MANLY (96 inch) Violet blanket (Sheesh)

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
You dont have to drain hoses every f***ing day in Hell do ya? I want to be there!

sheesh aint that the damn trooth, MyLittlePony has to carry the hose home everynight so it will be thawed when we get there to feed.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
equineaddict said:
Yep shirt will stay (&down) on Sat. nite cause Colie' will be @ the show! We're gonna havea blast! :yahoo:

haha does that mean we'll get to see another Rumble??? :war:

E

equineaddict

SAHRAB said:
haha does that mean we'll get to see another Rumble??? :war:

that would depend of the alignment of the planets and oh yeah .... my mood!

Last edited by a moderator:

goldielocks7

old thread

equineaddict said:
Okay that got your attention. BAD HORSE is an awesome local band that plays anything from 70s Rock to very current rock and YES even country...in particular "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy"! FYI The band will be performing @ the Mouse Trap in Mechanicsville, MD on December 17th (Sat), from 9 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EVERYONE welcome and alot of local Horsie people come out to relax, let loose and have a good time! :howdy: Soooo, com'on out on the 17th and ROCK OUT to "BAD HORSE"...look for the horse trailer in the parking lot...that's how they haul all their band equipment to the shows! LOL! :yay:

I know this is an old thread, but I did see this band sat night at club 911. Wow they were awesome, do they have a website or does anyone know where they are playing at next?? :larry:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
BAD HORSE's Calendar ( View All )

Oct 28 2006 9:00P
Last Call @ 9:00-1:00
Nov 3 2006 9:00P
Back Road Inn @ 9:00 - 1:00
Nov 18 2006 9:00P
Club 911 @ 9:00 - 1:00
Dec 9 2006 9:00P
Beach Cove @ 9:00 - 1:00
Dec 15 2006 9:00P