Badass 6 year old.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I don't know if you can remember when you were his age, but still do. I knew right from wrong and knew damned well that I wouldn't touch a gun unless my old man handed it to me.

This kid learned this at home or on the street. The authorities need to look at his family/home very closely and see where he learned this behavior and how he had access to a firearm. I'm finished with the idea is this is just the way it is and we must accept it. It's time to build larger jails/prisons and see that they're used. As for the child, there was always the threat of reform school if you didn't know how to act.

We need to segregate the criminal element from those who know how to act civilized and get along with others. It was called Special Ed when I went to school and we didn't have gun violence in our classrooms, that was reserved for the FFA boys and a .22 single shot rifle out behind the school during "hog" season .
Not only do I remember, but I worked with 6 year old children for the last 20 years so I'm very familiar with what they are like, and how they have changed over time. Environment certainly has an impact, but it doesn't fully negate the age-related cognitive abilities.

Special Ed is something totally different and has nothing to do with "the criminal element".

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Not only do I remember, but I worked with 6 year old children for the last 20 years so I'm very familiar with what they are like, and how they have changed over time. Environment certainly has an impact, but it doesn't fully negate the age-related cognitive abilities.

Special Ed is something totally different and has nothing to do with "the criminal element".
What grade is a 6yo?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Again, just speaking from experience growing up in NOVA in the late 60s, early 70s. Those with behavioral problems were tested and proven to be of below average intelligence. They were segregated and put into a class with other problem kids, so that the normal and above average kids could actually learn and not be held back by dummies and bullies.

There were a few in Special Ed who just had cognitive issues or mental disabilities, but the majority were just little future felons. I know from experience. A couple of them stole my Little Indian mini bike. Another pulled a switchblade knife in a playground fight. We're talking elementary aged kids.

I'm just sick and tried of our education system being dumbed down to make it easier for low IQ vermin to do the work. Guess what, they still don't learn and the smart kids suffer. The little bastards ought to be segregated and dealt with accordingly.

Last edited:

BOP

Again, just speaking from experience growing up in NOVA in the late 60s, early 70s. Those with behavioral problems were tested and proven to be of below average intelligence. They were segregated and put into a class with other problem kids, so that the normal and above average kids could actually learn and not be held back by dummies and bullies.

There were a few in Special Ed who just had cognitive issues or mental disabilities, but the majority were just little future felons. I know from experience. A couple of them stole my Little Indian mini bike. Another pulled a switchblade knife in a playground fight. We're talking elementary aged kids.

I'm just sick and tried of our education system being dumbed down to make it easier for low IQ vermin to do the work. Guess what, they still don't learn and the smart kids suffer. The little bastards ought to be segregated and dealt with accordingly.
83-leveler.jpg

CPUSA

I worked "inside the Beltway" in a Title 1 poverty school in PG County for 20 years. Before that, I worked for 18 years as part of a Residential Treatment facility for emotionally disturbed boys, ages 12-18, from most counties in Maryland, Baltimore City, and DC. Most were dually handicapped and had legal/psychiatric issues. So, yes, I am familiar with "the Hood" in PG, DC, and Baltimore City.

And you?
I lived in them and watched how their law breaking, drug dealing, NOI militant asses operate on a daily basis.
And watched how they laughed at & mocked the failing efforts of counselors in Residential Treatment Facilities...something about never met people so gullible with NO CLUE about 'hood life...how they got em all fooled into thinking they have psychiatric issues when really, they just don't give a chit about rules & laws & chit....because honestly, that's ALL it really comes down to. They don't care about following the rules...

Hijinx

If you don't segregate them and get them away from others in the 1st. grade when they reach high school they become basketball and football stars and get scholarships.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
can we think of the teacher now and stop the socio-economic-psychological issues crap???!!!
This report from the Chief of Police of Newport News came out recently from WTOP. High praise for that teacher who managed to get all of the children out of that classroom AFTER she was shot, and made sure that they were all safe. The article also includes information about how Virginia handles cases involving 6 year olds.

WTOP Article

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That kid will be in the news 20 years from now, with a list of felonies a mile long.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Another one, 8 y/o...

Florida 8-year-old accused of cutting throat of another child​

'Juvenile Defendant has a past history of violence at the residence and to others,' affidavit reads​

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Another one, 8 y/o...

Florida 8-year-old accused of cutting throat of another child​

'Juvenile Defendant has a past history of violence at the residence and to others,' affidavit reads​

Crack baby or fetal alcohol syndrome.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That kid needs some serious psychological help. But I digress, it may be too late already.
They are raised in a feral environment to become feral. It's pretty simple, really...and sad beyond belief. It took a couple generations of degradation to arrive here...but here they are. And after so much progress before that.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They are raised in a feral environment to become feral. It's pretty simple, really...and sad beyond belief. It took a couple generations of degradation to arrive here...but here they are. And after so much progress before that.
I agree. His comment "I shot that b---- dead," the boy said on Jan. 6, 2023, just moments after the shooting," is very telling. And that he chocked out his kindergarten teacher. The kid has a long history already. Feral animals get put down...