Bakugan

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I can't find them anywhere!!!! :cds:

My son wants them for birthday/xmas. BF made the mistake of showing him them on ebay :smack:

Can anyone keep an eye out for them for me? I stop by Target, Walmart & Kmart everyday :banghead:

Mojo

My son wants them for birthday/xmas. BF made the mistake of showing him them on ebay :smack:

Can anyone keep an eye out for them for me? I stop by Target, Walmart & Kmart everyday :banghead:

:confused: Why don't you just buy them on Ebay?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Good Luck! Thing One's b-day is Dec 7th and I haven't been able to find them for the past couple weeks. I've found a couple here and there but I think that's been pure luck.

lovinmaryland

Good Luck! Thing One's b-day is Dec 7th and I haven't been able to find them for the past couple weeks. I've found a couple here and there but I think that's been pure luck.

That is how I got T his for Christmas... someone hide them behind some star wars toys and I saw the corner of the package... but we had been searching everywhere for them since August and could find them!!!

Morningbell & Pixie I go out Black Friday every year and I have a feeling that they will be a hot item and the stores should have a decent supply that morning if you want I will try and pick some up for you guys :love:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
That is how I got T his for Christmas... someone hide them behind some star wars toys and I saw the corner of the package... but we had been searching everywhere for them since August and could find them!!!

Morningbell & Pixie I go out Black Friday every year and I have a feeling that they will be a hot item and the stores should have a decent supply that morning if you want I will try and pick some up for you guys :love:

Damnit, I guess I'll have to do that this year. Thank you!! :love: What time do you usually get in line?

lovinmaryland

Damnit, I guess I'll have to do that this year. Thank you!! :love: What time do you usually get in line?

Last year I left my house at 9:30 pm thanksgiving night and hit an outlet mall then I got to Target @ 3:30 am. I got everything my boys wanted a Psp and 2 ds's so I was happy w/ that.:dye:

punjabigyrl

Good luck finding it. I think since BF made the mistake of showing he needs to find it.

M

Mousebaby

Bj's had them, check Amazon.com and ToysRUs.com, use the internet!