Attachments

• skullet.jpg
    skullet.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 80

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:mad:

I don't care what y'all say- I love Foxhound's hair hat he got at the beach. :yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Zero setting on my clippers, can't quite bring myself to lathering up and putting a blade to it yet. I always wear a hat outside just like the one over there <-- NEVER a baseball cap.

When I started balding, my wife called my bald spot my crop circle and my oldest, 4 at the time, wanted to know why I had a circle on my head. :ohwell:

glhs837

Power with Control
Been looking for a Headblade, can't seem to find one anywhere local, guess i will use a regular razor

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Zero setting on my clippers, can't quite bring myself to lathering up and putting a blade to it yet. I always wear a hat outside just like the one over there <-- NEVER a baseball cap.

When I started balding, my wife called my bald spot my crop circle and my oldest, 4 at the time, wanted to know why I had a circle on my head. :ohwell:

Cute. When my ex started balding, my youngest asked the same.

The crop circle is still there. From the front my ex still has great hair.

I have a matching bald spot from where I was hit on the scalp with a rake when I was about 10 years old and required 40+stitches.

The topic about bald men...and women:

I like them shaven when a comb over is no longer an option (for whatever reason) men or women.

P.S. I have a floppy hat and a collection of caps (for me)

Last edited: