Baltimore Scumbag

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Jimbo
Ya know, see'n as how I attract all the skanks in the county, I think maybe we could make some bank starting up a dating service... we just have to get them spayed and neutered first. I don't have a problem with the freaks of society having sex, I have a problem with them breeding.

Justhangn has a twin! :yikes:

Athena1078

Social Director
Ya know, see'n as how I attract all the skanks in the county, I think maybe we could make some bank starting up a dating service... we just have to get them spayed and neutered first. I don't have a problem with the freaks of society having sex, I have a problem with them breeding.
I know what you mean. I had a problem last Sunday in ABC, when a couple brought in their baby, I mean 2 months old maximum to watch football.. Not like they can get food there and came to eat.. I hate people that take their kids to bars, or even restaurants in the smoking sections.. One of these days I will say something to them, maybe when I feel I don't mind losing a few teeth over it.. Sorry for going :offtopic: I just had to rant

J

justhangn

:clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Athena1078
I know what you mean. I had a problem last Sunday in ABC, when a couple brought in their baby, I mean 2 months old maximum to watch football.. Not like they can get food there and came to eat.. I hate people that take their kids to bars, or even restaurants in the smoking sections.. One of these days I will say something to them, maybe when I feel I don't mind losing a few teeth over it.. Sorry for going :offtopic: I just had to rant
Maybe they don't have a TV.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Athena1078
I don't care.. I hate people that don't know how to set their priorities

I just hate people.

BTW.......since you just dumped jailman you free? I am not sure I hate you yet and I have no upcoming court dates, but I do have to call my parole officer by Thursday noon.:biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Pete
I just hate people.

BTW.......since you just dumped jailman you free? I am not sure I hate you yet

Cut to the chase, give her a house anyway. :lol:

Athena1078

Social Director
Originally posted by Pete
I just hate people.

BTW.......since you just dumped jailman you free? I am not sure I hate you yet and I have no upcoming court dates, but I do have to call my parole officer by Thursday noon.:biggrin:
:cheers: Lets go!