BayKat Friday - March 8th!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Next time you plan a trip, we will plan a meet and greet to what area is convenient for you :dance:

Just don't get sick again!!!

The Duck was perfectly fine and if it had just been me getting sick, I may have made it, but Kiddo is a different story, still waiting for the antibiotics to kick in, she has a sinus infection and strep, she's been feeling really bad and she was so looking forward to the trip.

frequentflier

happy to be living
The Duck was perfectly fine and if it had just been me getting sick, I may have made it, but Kiddo is a different story, still waiting for the antibiotics to kick in, she has a sinus infection and strep, she's been feeling really bad and she was so looking forward to the trip.

:huggy:

bcp

In My Opinion
I actually sat there for a second looking at MMDad going, I know him,, I knew it was MMDad but his real name was just beyond the grasp of my ever failing memory.
MMDad and his lovely wife met up with Panlady and me at Mangos one night. Very nice people. But I still enjoy fighting with him on here. :buddies:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I actually sat there for a second looking at MMDad going, I know him,, I knew it was MMDad but his real name was just beyond the grasp of my ever failing memory.
MMDad and his lovely wife met up with Panlady and me at Mangos one night. Very nice people. But I still enjoy fighting with him on here. :buddies:

IMHO, you do seem to have mellowed a bit since you have met some of the people on the forums IRL. Just my observations. Not meant to insult or stir up any manure!

bcp

In My Opinion
IMHO, you do seem to have mellowed a bit since you have met some of the people on the forums IRL. Just my observations. Not meant to insult or stir up any manure!

Its not that I met people, its that someone said they were going to show up and punch me in my head.
I had to tone down because I was askeerd...

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nice meeting those I was able to. Sorry I couldn't stay long, but dad duty calls. I wasn't aware that so many of you ladies are hotties - I'll have to come out more often!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nice meeting those I was able to. Sorry I couldn't stay long, but dad duty calls. I wasn't aware that so many of you ladies are hotties - I'll have to come out more often!

See what you've been missing? :jet:

We continued the party at my house and, I am sorry to say, I was a bit hung over when I got up this morning. BUT! It was wonderful to wake up at 6am to full sun! Come on, spring!

:thewave:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
The wife and I had a good time last night. Its nice to meet some new peeps, Baja, GW, Psy, MM. I even got a kiss from foxhound when he left. :blushing: I still havent washed that cheek.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
The giant worked late and I went to bed early. Sorry we missed such a great time seeing so many folks. Bann hope you feel better quick. :huggy:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wish I could have hung out longer. I think I was asleep by 9 pm.

We were right behind you, sort of...I think we left at 7:30. had an early day today & was kind of wiped from being sick. Was in bed by 9 and back up @0400!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
After missing over 2 months it's nice to see the crowd has grown. Sorry I missed MMDad. Nice to meet Mr and Mrs Slotpuppy. It was great seeing all the other usual suspects. And, of course, we can't forget to thank the Duck for accommodating our fairly large crowd without a reservation. Love that place.