BayKat Friday - March 8th!!

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Actually... if I don't touch an onion ring or double dip -then it's ok. Same with the wings.

But to be safe - I should get my own. And I'm totally fine with that. :biggrin:

Fine, I will just order my own onion rings on your tab. :drama:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
That's why she's sick now. :drama:

Here's what happened:

Thing2 came down with it last week. He was "feeling well enough" to go to work at a friend's business on Sunday. I came back to sit down with my computer to work on my Quicken accounts, my glass of water beside me.

I get up to go switch laundry an hour later and realize MY GLASS of water was still sitting on the "pass through" window sill. The glass I had been drinking from was THING2's!! :jameo:

Might as well have opened a vein and shot the germs right into my bloodstream. :dead:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Here's what happened:

Thing2 came down with it last week. He was "feeling well enough" to go to work at a friend's business on Sunday. I came back to sit down with my computer to work on my Quicken accounts, my glass of water beside me.

I get up to go switch laundry an hour later and realize MY GLASS of water was still sitting on the "pass through" window sill. The glass I had been drinking from was THING2's!! :jameo:

Might as well have opened a vein and shot the germs right into my bloodstream. :dead:

Oh no! You have cooties! Run for the hills! :yikes:

Im_Me

We have 9 from the other group (counting me) and I invited a "special guest" from the forums too.

bcp

In My Opinion
I, the wife and the daughter units will be leaving here in a few minutes to head down.
so, thats 3.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Nice meeting MMDad and son, meeting Mrs. Slotpuppy. And seeing the (ir)regulars; Bann, Foxhound, Vrai, GWguy, Baja, Im Me, PsyOps, Vince, BCP, Panlady and Skillet. Did I forget anyone?!

Bann

PREMO Member
Nice meeting MMDad and son, meeting Mrs. Slotpuppy. And seeing the (ir)regulars; Bann, Foxhound, Vrai, GWguy, Baja, Im Me, PsyOps, Vince, BCP, Panlady and Skillet. Did I forget anyone?!

I think you got 'em all!

:howdy: Great seeing everyone! I have an early wakeup tomorrow for Thing2 and his youthgroup event. :yawn: Nitey night!!

Bann

PREMO Member
I forgot to post a picture of my 47%-er wings! MMmmm, were they ever good!

Wings.jpg

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Every time I see the title to this thread I get depressed. Next time I plan a trip up there, I'll just watch the forums and see where you'll be and go there and hope to see everyone. I really wanted to be there and those wings looked really good.

I missed meeting MMdad. He was talking with BCP, but I had no idea that was him.

Oh well. Next time.

Nice to see everyone else and meet the SlotPuppys.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Every time I see the title to this thread I get depressed. Next time I plan a trip up there, I'll just watch the forums and see where you'll be and go there and hope to see everyone. I really wanted to be there and those wings looked really good.

Next time you plan a trip, we will plan a meet and greet to what area is convenient for you :dance:

Just don't get sick again!!!