BayKat Friday - March 8th!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm home sick today, thanks to Thing2 passing the upper respiratory crud to me. :mad:

I don't have a fever, so I will probably go out for dinner, and just make it a short night. Besides, the onion rings have medicinal qualities. :yay:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I'm home sick today, thanks to Thing2 passing the upper respiratory crud to me. :mad:

I don't have a fever, so I will probably go out for dinner, and just make it a short night. Besides, the onion rings have medicinal qualities. :yay:

:jameo:....i dont want the cold :jameo:

frequentflier

happy to be living

:huggy:

Bann

PREMO Member
:jameo:....i dont want the cold :jameo:

I don't have a fever. But in order to be safe:

Don't sit next to me.

Don't drink from my glass, or eat off my plate, and NO YOU CANNOT SHARE MY ONION RINGS, they're mine all mine. :evil:

Don't kiss me (I know this one will be hard for you to resist)

Don't breathe any of my air. :diva:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Don't sit next to me.

Don't drink from my glass, or eat off my plate, and NO YOU CANNOT SHARE MY ONION RINGS, they're mine all mine. :evil:

:killingme

PsyOps

Pixelated

Don't sit next to me.

I think just to be safe we'll set you down on the end of the table with a minimum two-chair separation from everyone. We can communicate via text............ and :howdy: every once in a while.

Bann

PREMO Member
I think just to be safe we'll set you down on the end of the table with a minimum two-chair separation from everyone. We can communicate via text............ and :howdy: every once in a while.

:mad:

You're still not getting any of my onion rings. Or hot, spicy wings. :drama:

Bann

PREMO Member
You shared last week, you a being a big meamie now. :mad:

Actually... if I don't touch an onion ring or double dip -then it's ok. Same with the wings.

But to be safe - I should get my own. And I'm totally fine with that. :biggrin: