Beach Wedding

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
Has anyone been to a Beach Wedding recently? My Sister in Law is looking for a nice place to get married. She said she wants a beach wedding but I'm trying to have her also consider gardens too. Any ideas would be very welcome. Thanks.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nomo got married in her backyard. She threw some sand down and inflated her kiddie pool. We all felt like we were at the beach. :shrug:

Kittykat33

Why me??
Chesapeake Beach at the Rod and Reel. My friends got married there a few years ago. Really nice. I also got married on the water, just not the beach in Solomons Island.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Has anyone been to a Beach Wedding recently? My Sister in Law is looking for a nice place to get married. She said she wants a beach wedding but I'm trying to have her also consider gardens too. Any ideas would be very welcome. Thanks.

Tell her DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!

I think garden weddings are a lot more romantic and you dont have to worry about sand in your shoes.:flowers: You can also match the wedding flowers to the flowers that are in bloom at the time of the event.

MMDad

Lem Putt

Who is making her cake? :bubble:

JULZ

BFJ
I think garden weddings are a lot more romantic and you dont have to worry about sand in your shoes.:flowers: You can also match the wedding flowers to the flowers that are in bloom at the time of the event.

I think beach weddings are beautiful and would love to do that. No shoes required!!!!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Attachments

• jj1925set_685_detail.jpg
    jj1925set_685_detail.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 96
  • 100_0364_0019-1_1829_general.jpg
    100_0364_0019-1_1829_general.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 91