Bears/Skins game tread...

D

dems4me

I was on South Capitol street trying to make it out of the freakn' "lets light National Christmas tree on a freakn' weekday" city about two miles from RFK and a truck full of Redskin fans pulled up to me asking how to get to the stadium... they had showed up at RFK :killingme: :killingme: I gave them the best I could South Cap. to 395 North or something :shrug: :confused:, they were rolling their window up when I said "roote for me too please!!!" They rolled down their window exasperated to hear what I said, I repeated it and then they looked at me like I was the idiot. :rolleyes:

D

dems4me

Wondering where you were, dems.

Missed field goal attempt!

Stuck in crappy DC all night due to road closures. It took an HOUR to go 2 and a half blocks, every 5-10 minutes I woudl be able to move about the length of my truck. I was able to fly the rest of the way home to get in a little after 8 :dead: But I did hear a good pregame show the entire 2.5 hours driving home - number one moment by fans vote was Riggins in the Superbowl against Miami. They did a countdown of all 10 and apparently was showing it at Fed-Ex field simultaneously. Sonny, Sam and Riggins gave some good insight into the game.

Angel

~*~*~
Okay, who were the yo-yo's on the field? All I saw were the security tackling some people...

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pretty cool, BuddyLee made national TV, hope he likes the warm jail cell he's headed for.:lmao:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Is it only me...

... or does the game really look kinda crappy? Namely all the Redskins white uniforms look blown-out. :confused:

I guess I should be happy the score is not blown-out, eh? :lol:

Angel

~*~*~
... or does the game really look kinda crappy? Namely all the Redskins white uniforms look blown-out. :confused:

I guess I should be happy the score is not blown-out, eh? :lol:

I'm surprised they went with the away uniform. I figured they would do the home considering it's eff'ing freezing here right now. I'm not complaining about how the game looks on TV though because I get to watch it on a TV and not a computer. Am I missing something with why they might have decided on the away jersey tonight?

D

dems4me

... Am I missing something with why they might have decided on the away jersey tonight?

I thought they did this about 5 years ago or more? :shrug: I remember when it used to be red, because when we play Dallas we made them wear their blue and us the white :lol: