Bears/Skins game tread...

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Same receivers. Same offensive line.
Just a different Quarterback and boom there goes a 4 loss loosing streak.

This should shut up all the excuses given for Jason Campbell..
Just like I said in another thread:whistle:..He sucks.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Same receivers. Same offensive line.
Just a different Quarterback and boom there goes a 4 loss loosing streak.

This should shut up all the excuses given for Jason Campbell..
Just like I said in another thread:whistle:..He sucks.
I'd wait until 'at least' next week to draw any conclusions. Da' Bears had the 28th ranked defense and Todd had ten years to learn Saunders offense.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Since Dems gas waived her towel, I'm thinking of picking it up for my fantasy team.:lmao:

D

dems4me

Collin's QB rating last night was 144.6 :shocking: :clap: Way to step up and we did well in the redzone!! :clap: Now if what I call the DAMN factor comes into play we are in the playoff hunt :clap: (thats Detroit, Arizona, Minnesota and NewOrleans loosing Sunday) :clap: We can do it!!! :clap: I agree with folks, Campbell is our Franchise QB, Collins is 37 - but he may be the guy to get us to the SuperBowl!! :cheers: Apparently he started for the Bills in 1997 :lol: Bet you can't guess what I was listening too on my way in to work this morning. :lol:

donbarzini

The one thing that irritated me to no end throughout the whole game was the moron near the press box screaming over and over: "How 'bout those
RRREEEEEEEDDDDDDSKINS!!!". He would just scream itr over and over. Didn't anyone else hear him over Dumbo and Collinsworthless?