Belly Button Piercing

J

jaybeeztoo

The clamp is the worst part of the piercing process. After that, you have to get used to this ring in your belly that you will hit or snag more times than you can ever imagine.

I waited the 6 months to change the ring to barbells but once I started changing it, IT HURT. I remember one morning at about 3 or 4 a.m., I begged the DH to get it out. It hurt so bad. It was out and never put back again. I still have the scar though.

Rosehaven

Think

Before you do this, give some thought to what you're going to look like--and possibly the rest of us have to look at--in another 20 years. Not a sermon, just a thought.

J

jaybeeztoo

Before you do this, give some thought to what you're going to look like--and possibly the rest of us have to look at--in another 20 years. Not a sermon, just a thought.

You don't have to look at it in 20 years...they can always take it out. :doh:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I had mine done in 01', and it just recently fell out.
The ball on the barbell must have fallen off, and the
barbell did too...went down the drain in the shower.
Oppps! I want to get it done again, and I'm sure it
will not be as bad as the first time. I just remember
the clamp hurting the worse...my gawd! :faint:
I took mine out for about two years and had it "repierced". He didn't have to clamp it at all, just worked a little metal rod through the existing hole/scar to clear out whatever it is that healed inside of it. I took it out again a couple years ago. :lol:

J

jaybeeztoo

I took mine out for about two years and had it "repierced". He didn't have to clamp it at all, just worked a little metal rod through the existing hole/scar to clear out whatever it is that healed inside of it. I took it out again a couple years ago. :lol:

That sounds like it hurts worse than the original process :yikes:

J

jaybeeztoo

Do you think my tat needs re-coloring?

Here it is....the purple and black have faded, in my eyes.

Attachments

• Tatoo 024.jpg
    Tatoo 024.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 128

pebbles

I had mine pierced about 10 years ago at the Underground, paid $40 -$50 & never had a problem. I'm scared to death of needles but I didn't feel anything! A woman did mine. I would recommend the barbell...I had the hoop & a little trouble healing but when I switched to a (gold) barbell it healed right up.

I also left mine in for my entire pregnancy. My belly button never "popped". I had to take it out when I went in to be induced but just put it back in when I got home without a problem.

NTNG

Either way, rod or ring, you can still hang the " Little Tree" airfreshner" The pine scent is my favorite...

liljordy627

I think you should definately go to Ink Wizard. I have gotten 6 plus piercings there. Go see Doug, he is REALLY good.. very patient and calm, and good at what he does. Do not let the blonde girl there pierce you.. she is impatient, and not very gentle.

L

luckystar

I think you should definately go to Ink Wizard. I have gotten 6 plus piercings there. Go see Doug, he is REALLY good.. very patient and calm, and good at what he does. Do not let the blonde girl there pierce you.. she is impatient, and not very gentle.

Haha, I went to school with Doug. He pierced my nipples, that was a little awkward. That had to be the most painful piercing I've gotten yet, and I've taken them out since.

[edit]: I WOULD suggest him though. It was only awkward because I knew him, but he was very patient.