Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We're talking...

jazz lady said:
Gliding, my dear. :wink: In heels and a feather boa too, I'll bet. :jerry:

...Ms. Congeniality, right? Was it gliding?

One of our favorite lines; "Another keg for you, dear?"

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Larry Gude said:
...Ms. Congeniality, right? Was it gliding?

One of our favorite lines; "Another keg for you, dear?"
"What was the question? I was distracted by a half-masticated cow...
...rolling around in your wide-open trap."

itsbob

I bowl overhand
bdh802 said:
I am glad to see a fun poll here and there. Ice cream is definitely one of my favorites. I will not eat Ben and Jerry's though....I voted but had to picture a different label on the carton.

Here's why!

http://tucsonfop.org/danny_faulkner_story.htm

Darn, now I have to go to the store. No ice cream in the freezer!
I understand the Faulkner story.. but has Ben Cohen had anything to do with Ben and Jerry's in the last 5 years?? I thought they sold out a long time ago..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
After a failed attempt by Ben Cohen to return the company to private ownership, Ben and Jerry's was purchased in August 2000 by the Unilever conglomerate for slightly over $326.43 million. Jerry made about $19 million dollars through the deal, and Ben about $46 million. Other Unilever brands of ice cream include Good Humor, Klondike, Breyer's, Magnum, Wall's, and Solero. For European markets the ice cream is made at a Unilever factory located in Hellendoorn, Netherlands.

Yep, I was right.. so you are punsihing people for working at a company that he has nothing to do with ....

That's not very fair..

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I love the Dave Matthews flavor....crap, I forgot the actual name. But it has raspberry swirls and brownie chunks in it. It is freakin' awesome! :yum: :yum: :yum:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
I love the Dave Matthews flavor....crap, I forgot the actual name. But it has raspberry swirls and brownie chunks in it. It is freakin' awesome! :yum: :yum: :yum:
I'm going to buy a pint and rub it ALL over my hairy body!! :wench:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
Magic Brownie.. or One Sweet Whirled..

I am the smartest person you ever met ain't I?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Now I'm going to be up all night picking these damn pieces of brownie out of my belly hair..

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Somdmommy said:
Karmel Sutra....

If you like that, try the Haggen Daaz Caramel Cone. :really: :yum: I get the half-fat/calories version, and it does NOT taste like a low-fat ice cream at all. :drool:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
crabcake said:
If you like that, try the Haggen Daaz Caramel Cone. :really: :yum: I get the half-fat/calories version, and it does NOT taste like a low-fat ice cream at all. :drool:
:yay: Thanks I will try that!

BlackSheep

Sorry-more of a Häagen-Dazs person here. :yay:
A couple of things I indulge myself in on occasion-real ice cream and real cheesecake-no low fat, low carb, sugar free stuff-what's the point? :confused:

willie

itsbob said:
After a failed attempt by Ben Cohen to return the company to private ownership, Ben and Jerry's was purchased in August 2000 by the Unilever conglomerate for slightly over $326.43 million. Jerry made about $19 million dollars through the deal, and Ben about $46 million. Other Unilever brands of ice cream include Good Humor, Klondike, Breyer's, Magnum, Wall's, and Solero. For European markets the ice cream is made at a Unilever factory located in Hellendoorn, Netherlands.

Yep, I was right.. so you are punsihing people for working at a company that he has nothing to do with ....

That's not very fair..
I'm not particularly fair either, I also try my best not to buy Jap stuff.