Bert's Diner closing for good?

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
81631862.jpg
Yeah, this thread went to s h i t in a hurry.

Bare-ya-cuda

What's wrong with using riding mowers and lawn tractors like over here in Calvert?
I passed a guy driving his mower down great mills road headed to route 5 when I was going to base When I was headed home I passed him in callaway. He was waiting at the light to turn left onto piney point road. How he made it that far without any interactions with law enforcement beats the bell out of me.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I passed a guy driving his mower down great mills road headed to route 5 when I was going to base When I was headed home I passed him in callaway. He was waiting at the light to turn left onto piney point road. How he made it that far without any interactions with law enforcement beats the bell out of me.
We've always had some Piney Point/Tall Timbers residents that relied solely on garden tractors for their local transportation. I guess the LEOs don't figure its worth hassling them about it... The golf carts, on the other hand, they get stopped from time to time. That's why we're going to petition for a legal use exemption, like Golden Beach has.

black dog

Free America
When Bubba Morgan was alive he would drive his JD Gator from the farm on Parlett Morgan rd down 235 to Walmart like he was going to Corner Carryout.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Before our Boy got his license and car, he rode our lifted golf cart to and from his work, about 3 1/2 miles one way. It's a cool-azzed lithium battery one that I LOVE.
I remember that bebe in a car seat at a Leonardtown establishment. :faint:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Before our Boy got his license and car, he rode our lifted golf cart to and from his work, about 3 1/2 miles one way. It's a cool-azzed lithium battery one that I LOVE.
That little kid is driving now?