Best Ghey song of all time...

Things that make your nuts go...***shrink*** (multi choice...loser...loses)

• Karma Cameleon Boy(?) George

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Wildfire Micheal Murphy

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Saturday Night Bay City Rollers

• Beth KISS

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I'm all out of love Air Supply

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • More than I can say Leo Sayer

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Seasons in the Sun Terry Jacks

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Playground in my mind Clint Holmes

• We Built this City Jefferson Starship

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Rico Suave Gerardo

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toxick

Splat
greyhound said:
Ahhhhh....That is one of my favorite songs by queen. :buttkick:

It's many people' favorite Queen song.

And that's why it's so over-played and tiresome.

I used to love that song - until Wayne's World came out, and they started playing it on the radio every half-hour.

While we're talking about Queen and ghey songs, I have to throw "Bicycle" into the mix. It's only one of the gheyest songs EVER.

greyhound

Toxick said:
It's many people' favorite Queen song.

And that's why it's so over-played and tiresome.

I used to love that song - until Wayne's World came out, and they started playing it on the radio every half-hour.

While we're talking about Queen and ghey songs, I have to throw "Bicycle" into the mix. It's only one of the gheyest songs EVER.

Toxick...have you seen the album cover that Bicycle is from?

Toxick

Splat
greyhound said:

I used to have the album a when I was a DJ at least 100 years ago. I got it for Fat-Bottom Girls - a totally NON-Ghey song.

I don't remember the album cover though... drawing a blank

Coaster

greyhound said:
That tune starts out opera, goes into rap (before rap really existed), sounds kinda rock, and has a really heavy guitar solo. It's amazing that it even sounds like a song at all. But ghey, for sure.

RoseRed said:
All I wanna do is make love to you by Heart
That song is like listening to a trainwreck... I can't help but listen to the whole thing time and again just to hear how shocked he was to find out she used him for sperm...:lol:

greyhound

Toxick said:
I used to have the album a when I was a DJ at least 100 years ago. I got it for Fat-Bottom Girls - a totally NON-Ghey song.

I don't remember the album cover though... drawing a blank

You don't remember....Hummmm.... "naked girls riding bicycles."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
That song is like listening to a trainwreck... I can't help but listen to the whole thing time and again just to hear how shocked he was to find out she used him for sperm...:lol:

Fortunately, it doesn't get much play time anymore. If it does, I immediately change the station. :lol:

B

Bruzilla

I'm surprised that Elton John's Philadelphia Freedom didn't make the cut. It was a number 1 with a bullet song that was about Billy Jean King (King coached a World Team Tennis team in 1974 called the "Philadelphia Freedoms). The song was all about gay pride and coming out, but sicne it was released in 1976 everyone but the Gays thought it was about the bicentennial.

Vince

kwillia said:
I have the 45...:mad:
I feel sorry for you. Quick, burn it. :lmao: Besides, unless you kept your old record player, there isn't much around to play a 45 on anymore.

SamSpade

RoseRed said:
Did anyone mention, Billy Don't Be a Hero?

Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods? I still remember thinking, she threw the letter away? There's undying love for ya.

Or my favorite ghey song from about the same time - "Run, Joey, Run"?
Or one of those dumb story songs, like "The Last Game of the Season"? Or "Christmas Shoes"? Or "Teddy Bear", the CB trucker song about the little crippled boy?

SamSpade

kwillia said:
Daddy please don't... it wasn't his fault...
he means so much to me...:bawl:

My brother-in-law - like *everyone* in my family does - had his own words to that song.

(My wife hates that I do this - sing "alternate" versions while the song is playing. I just think my version is funnier. I especially like Creedence Clearwater Revivals "(There's a) Bathroom on the Right" )

SamSpade said:
My brother-in-law - like *everyone* in my family does - had his own words to that song.

(My wife hates that I do this - sing "alternate" versions while the song is playing. I just think my version is funnier. I especially like Creedence Clearwater Revivals "(There's a) Bathroom on the Right" )
My brother does that all the time too... I have never been able to listen to CCRs "Stuck in Lodi Again" after he sang his version where Lodi was a woman and not a place...:killingme