Best Ghey song of all time...

Things that make your nuts go...***shrink*** (multi choice...loser...loses)

• Karma Cameleon Boy(?) George

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Wildfire Micheal Murphy

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Saturday Night Bay City Rollers

• Beth KISS

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I'm all out of love Air Supply

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • More than I can say Leo Sayer

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Seasons in the Sun Terry Jacks

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Playground in my mind Clint Holmes

• We Built this City Jefferson Starship

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Rico Suave Gerardo

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SamSpade

kwillia said:
My brother does that all the time too... I have never been able to listen to CCRs "Stuck in Lodi Again" after he sang his version where Lodi was a woman and not a place...:killingme

What GETS me is how often I'll visit KissThisGuy.com for misheard lyrics - and find new ones that I AM WRONG about.

For the longest time, in Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London" - he mentions "saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's - and his hair was perfect". For 20 years, I thought he said "purple".

SamSpade said:
What GETS me is how often I'll visit KissThisGuy.com for misheard lyrics - and find new ones that I AM WRONG about.

For the longest time, in Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London" - he mentions "saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's - and his hair was perfect". For 20 years, I thought he said "purple".
I love that website...:lol:

The best switch up my brother ever pulled off was back when the instrumental "Music Box Dancer" hit the top 10... my mom loved that and wanted the 45... she asked my bro what it was called and he told her "Grandpa Dances Nude in Harlem"... she believed him and I will never forget the look on the record store salesman's face when she approached him and asked him if he carried the "Grandpa Dances Nude in Harlem" 45 because she couldn't find it...:killingme

SamSpade

kwillia said:
I love that website...:lol:

The best switch up my brother ever pulled off was back when the instrumental "Music Box Dancer" hit the top 10... my mom loved that and wanted the 45... she asked my bro what it was called and he told her "Grandpa Dances Nude in Harlem"... she believed him and I will never forget the look on the record store salesman's face when she approached him and asked him if he carried the "Grandpa Dances Nude in Harlem" 45 because she couldn't find it...:killingme

My little sister once went into a record store and very slyly asked the cashier "do you have the new Commodores song, you sexy thing?".
"I'm sure we do - what's it called".
She cooed "you - sexy - thing".
"But what's it called?"

"It's called YOU SEXY THING, you a$$HOLE!!"

Of course, she set the whole thing up on purpose.

greyhound

My sister used to sing "Life in the Bat Cave (Fast Lane)". She would argue with you that KISS did the song. I still make fun of her for that.