best seafood restaurants

OrneryPest

lower life form
RoseRed said:
I have been here nearly 17 years and I have never once had a good dining experience there. Although, it was fun as a night club (after dinner) back in the day. :lmao:
Maybe they oughta stick with the night club business, if that's what they're good at.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
OrneryPest said:
Maybe they oughta stick with the night club business, if that's what they're good at.

I remember the dance floor shaking like no tomorrow. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
OrneryPest said:
Maybe that's the time we were there. My wife and I are both insufferable leadfoots when we try to dance.

:lmao: I do remember ordering a glass of water from the bartender to toss in some guys face. I didn't want to waste my drink on him. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
I have been here nearly 17 years and I have never once had a good dining experience there. Although, it was fun as a night club (after dinner) back in the day. :lmao:
omg, I had SO much fun there after dinner when i got single. Thanks for those memories again
I wonder if we ran with the same crew... :lol:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
lulu belle said:
Well I'd be laughing just as hard at myself too, I am clueless when it comes to sea food!! :lmao:

Thanks!!! :yay:

May I suggest you order raw oysters as an appetizer...just to get 'toughened up' for the 'real' seafood....
they're even better with hot sauce & a squeeze of lemon....
:whistle:

BernieP

Resident PIA
JOKER said:
Scheibles and Courtney's
in lower St Mary's County
a drive but worth it - nothing fancy but the prices are reasonable. Speaking of which, steer clear of Stoney's (Kingfishers etc) if you don't want to get hit with sticker shock. We are talking high prices for nothing special.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
PiXXieDust16 said:
Capt. Leonard's in Mechanicsville is great!

:yeahthat: I go there all the time, because it's close to my house. I've never had a bad meal there. Very reasonable prices, friendly laidback atmosphere.

Poohhunny1605

I would have to recommend River's Edge in Benedict. Not really ever a long wait, not too expensive, the Seafood platter can feed 2 and they have excellent menu choices. It is not a "crab house", it is not loud, it is a nice classy place on the water to sit down and have a nice quiet dinner. Everyone I have recommended go there, loved it!

Poohhunny1605 said:
I would have to recommend River's Edge in Benedict. Not really ever a long wait, not too expensive, the Seafood platter can feed 2 and they have excellent menu choices. It is not a "crab house", it is not loud, it is a nice classy place on the water to sit down and have a nice quiet dinner. Everyone I have recommended go there, loved it!

I've eaten there a few times. It was okay, but not great.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Poohhunny1605 said:

Classy? No. Loud? Yeah.

We eat there a lot. We love Robin...the bar manager. They have great crabcakes! The bar gets crowded and tends to be loud. The dining room is just a big room and gets loud. I would describe it as casual dining. The food is decent.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Airgasm said:
Also, try Fitzies :yay:

I wasn't impressed. We went there a few months ago after DoWhat raved about it. It wasn't bad but it was pricey and the food was just so-so. It wasn't bad at all....just nothing special. Maybe things have changed? I would try it again.