Beware Ladies!! Today's Bride in the San Souci Plaza is TERRIBLE!!!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Jezabelle said:
I really dont think that there's any reason for you guys to be rude. I was only trying to warn other women so they wouldnt get ripped off.
Please try to stay on topic. We are now discussing goose pooh.

cdsulhoff

Jezabelle said:
I really dont think that there's any reason for you guys to be rude. I was only trying to warn other women so they wouldnt get ripped off.

I would of taken the dress back as well. Can't you just get a refund for the dress?

I don't care if it is a dress for a wedding or a dress I am just going to wear for the hell of it. If something is wrong with it they need to take care of it.
I would demand something to be done.

SoMDMama82

I was in a wedding about 3 years ago, and we all got our dresses there. We didn't have any problems at all. The only problem was getting in for fittings. I ended up picking up my dress the night before the wedding praying that it fit right....it did.

Now last fall I was in my sister's wedding, we went to Beautiful Bride in Waldorf....that was a WHOLE different story! They just have some morons working there that don't know how to measure correctly. I think out of the 8 in the bridal party (includig the bride & flower girl), I think only 1 person didn't have problems, but I believe they did their own measurements and sent them in. And they had every excuse/lie in the world for their mistakes. Everything turned out alright in the end, we were just happy it was over with!