Biden Actions ... And Reactions

Hijinx

We always send help when other countries need it.

How many have offered to help us.. The President has 9 helicopters sitting around waiting to serve him. Send down 6.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 Meanwhile, after making his great tour of the storm zones yesterday, the hamster in Joe Biden’s brain fell off it’s tiny wheel and the Former Vice President forgot what storm he was talking about:

image 10.png

CLIP: You have to hear this for yourself to believe it (0:19).

Here’s the actual conversation:

REPORTER: “What do the states in the storm zone need — after what you saw today?”

BIDEN: “Oh, in the storm zone? I didn’t know which storm you’re talking about. They uh, they’re getting everything they need. They are happy, across the board.”

Happy? Across the board? Really? Who is he talking about? Is something happening in space? Headline from NBC, this morning:

image 11.png

Honestly, I don’t think Biden has any clue what’s going on. He just says stuff now. He has a running list of stock vague answers, meaningless throwaways, which are the intellectually caloric equivalent of a gas-station donut.

It usually goes like this:

REPORTER: Mr. President! What is your response to President Putin’s demand for the immediate removal of NATO Troops from Ukraine??

BIDEN: Don’t. Not a joke. (walks away)

I’m not even exaggerating. Here’s one recent example of that one.

REPORTER: How will FEMA rush aid to affected citizens as fast as possible?

BIDEN: I have an opinion, but I don’t have all the facts. So I probably shouldn’t say anything.

It’s always like that. Whenever the last three neurons in Biden’s brain fizzle out, he rattles off one of these non-answers like a talking applehead doll. And the useless captive media lets him get away with it every time.