Biden administration struggles to fix ailing supply chain

Crabcake42

Ok folks, so obviously last year was fine and dandy for all of you, cool.

What are you freaked out about today? Literally what is missing? I went to Target, Harris Teeter and CVS this week and didn’t notice any bare shelves.

The signs limiting paper product purchases from last year have been gone for quite some time, is this just delayed hysteria on your part?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ok folks, so obviously last year was fine and dandy for all of you, cool.

What are you freaked out about today? Literally what is missing? I went to Target, Harris Teeter and CVS this week and didn’t notice any bare shelves.

The signs limiting paper product purchases from last year have been gone for quite some time, is this just delayed hysteria on your part?
So all the pics of empty shelves and all the news reports are faked. You da man!...er..girl..whatever..

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Literally what is missing? I went to Target, Harris Teeter and CVS this week and didn’t notice any bare shelves.
You're blind. There are empty shelves all over the place. And then the stores try to fill in the empty shelves with items that don't belong there duplicated in other aisles and spread them thin, just to give the appearance of being stocked.

I posted a pic of the dairy aisle with an empty cream stock, been that way for weeks.

Crabcake42

Vedors are preparing for the big rush on products. There will be none to be had shortly.
Ok, just like I thought, so similar to the climate change nightmare we keep hearing that is “just on the horizon”

As far as the other post about missing dairy creamer, sounds like a local issue with giant, I haven’t noticed any missing dairy products, plenty of eggs, milk, cheese, creamer, yogurt

And you’re seeing signs being put up limiting purchases to “just what you need” for paper products? Well you folks are certainly feeding that fire, got yourself all in a tizzy about what the “news” is saying…we’ll I’ve “done my own research” as they say and I’ve had no troubles finding all I need, nothing like the hellscape a year ago.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
As far as the other post about missing dairy creamer, sounds like a local issue with giant, I haven’t noticed any missing dairy products, plenty of eggs, milk, cheese, creamer, yogurt
Again, you're not looking. Big empty racks at WalMart too, one of the biggest consumer suppliers in the area.

PJay

I love this. So true.

Crabcake42

I’m not denying that bare shelves are all over news sites, but what’s really happening? Every store I’ve been to has had ample supplies.

If this is actually an issue it will be a bigger story in the coming weeks, but I’m not taking the bait, they are distracting you from whatever the real problems are.

My prediction is this news cycles falls apart over the next few weeks and you folks will be inflamed about whatever Tucker talked about the night before.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
you folks will be inflamed about whatever Tucker talked about the night before.

I'm pretty sure Tucker reads these forums and that's where he gets his show ideas. We typically have a thread on it here before it hits Tucker Carlson's show.

You're 0-2. Wanna keep playing?

Crabcake42

And you don't even question why "weather" and "air traffic control problems" only affected Southwest flights and no other airline?

Hows that going?

Seriously? Southwest is the only major carrier who uses point-to-point, every other carrier uses hub and spoke. How do you think they keep fares so low? Like seriously, why are they usually 20% cheaper than American or United? They handle their traffic fundamentally differently

So it’s cheaper because there is no slack, but that also means that any disruption causes massive impacts, higher volatility.

To throw your question back at you, if there was a massive uprising of pilots refusing to get vaxxed, how was it resolved in 5 days (vax mandate still there) and every other airline who also has a vax mandate had no delays.

It’s their business model, southwest is cheaper because they run a schedule with no room for disruption.

Crabcake42

I'm pretty sure Tucker reads these forums and that's where he gets his show ideas. We typically have a thread on it here before it hits Tucker Carlson's show.

You're 0-2. Wanna keep playing?
Catturd2 on Twitter and /r/parlerwatch on Reddit have 2 to 3 days of lead time on you folks. Not everything makes it through though.