Biden Bashes critics Trump and Republicans in energetic SOTU

CPUSA

Energetic SOTU speech?...It's the EXACT same speech he gave last year & the year before that...verbatim!!!!
This old, demented, crooked, pederast that George Soros installed as Obama's puppet has given the EXACT same speech, 3 years in a row now...
And last year, your MSM Masters told you his speech sucked...this year they're telling you to say it's the best speech EVER!!!!

You are such a useful idiot...you make me wretch...:barf::barf:

StmarysCity79

Oh I forgot, when your masters deliver propaganda that's all the proof you need....

Bot.

So you ask for proof and i show it and then you have some other unrelated complaint?

You really are stupid.

Your daddy Trump is going broke and facing 91 felonies and multiple trials you should send him some more money

Toxick

Splat
So you ask for proof and i show it and then you have some other unrelated complaint?

You really are stupid.

I would like for you to use your imagination for a sec...

Let's say one of these guys - lets call them "Forumite A" - makes an assertion. Forumite A says Joe Biden caught his p-p in his zipper when he was roused from sleep standing at the urinal.

You say: "Bullshit! Prove it"

Forumite A posts an article from Fox News which chronicles the event, even detailing the course gray pubes, along with the hammer and sickle shaped birthmark on his fupa. They detail the way he turned around confusedly with his arms out - helmet still poking out from between the teeth of the zipper.

I would be willing to lay money down that your response would be very similar to "when your masters deliver propaganda that's all the proof you need" or some other lame dismissal because of the source.

Deny it. I ****ing dare you.

WingsOfGold

Biden is giving a speech in Pennsylvania and then appearing on the 6pm news.

Seems pretty good for 81.

Wheres Trump? Court?
I saw him by the bird today............ back to normal, stumbling around, could not answer the legal/illegal question..... non teleprompter.
He reminds me of a night at Rosecroft years ago, a buddy of mine kept insisting that I bet the 6 horse. I said, he's a total DOG! He whispered ALL the stable is betting on him, so I said OK WTF, 5 bucks at 99 -1. first lap he's having the run of his life! 5 lengths! He then rears up........... drops dead.
I see that in dementia Joe. I'll laugh my as off. I'll crap on his grave
:yahoo:

PeoplesElbow

1709945692430.png

StmarysCity79

What you posted are allegations, not proof. You, like Howard Dean, are a liar.

BTW, what happened with Colorado kicking Trump off the ballot?

Scotus denied it. Do you not read the news?

Should i care.

He has about 100 felonies and court cases he is facing.

That wasn't even one i thought would be of any consequence

somdwatch

I thought you said he was Sleepy?

That's Trump. You know the one who wears diapers due to years of Amphetamine abuse

He sounded like a grumpy old man just woken from his nap.

Oh SNAPS, that's probably the truth of that campaign speech. State Of The Union = 4th world.