Biden is out

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_0591.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trump Says Biden NEVER HAD COVID, Demands Biden RESIGN As President, GOP Agrees Biden CANT Continue​

StmarysCity79

Trump Says Biden NEVER HAD COVID, Demands Biden RESIGN As President, GOP Agrees Biden CANT Continue​

LOL.

"I am giving you two weeks notice I want to retire."

"You can't possibly work here now that you've decided to retire you must leave immediately"

Do you understand the difference between 5 months and 4 years?

You really just repeat any nonsense they tell you without a single though huh?

Hijinx

These people are sick. At no time was Biden a patriot. Whatever he did in his career he did for Joe Biden.
The last 4 years he has lost whatever mental acuity he ever had.
How can these people watch 10 million people invade our country, inflation,2 wars and say this man was a phenomenal President.
He was a dipsht. I am sur not sorry to see him go. He should move out of the White House now.

stgislander

PREMO Member
These people are sick. At no time was Biden a patriot. Whatever he did in his career he did for Joe Biden.
The last 4 years he has lost whatever mental acuity he ever had.
How can these people watch 10 million people invade our country, inflation,2 wars and say this man was a phenomenal President.
He was a dipsht. I am sur not sorry to see him go. He should move out of the White House now.
Yeah, calling him a 'hero' doesn't sit well with me.

Chopticon64

So what is it? Trump at his rally two days said Elon was giving him $45mil

Elon, who either he tweets or lets someone tweet as him multiple times a day, let this go viral for days, Trump mentions it at a rally, then Elon says “actually no, that was never true”.

Musk making Trump look like a fool? Maybe he’s mad Trump never came back to Twitter?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Chopticon64

That's probably fake news just like the WSJ story. Way to pick your news sources there.
It’s literally in the attached video of the rally

Here is my take, the WSJ article came out EIGHT days ago, 8!, and Elon never said anything that it wasn’t true. I think he either expected Trump to come back to twitter or there was an agreement he would, Trump never did….then the kicker is Biden posts this weekend that he isn’t running…on Twitter !! that’s how the news was released!

Elon probably said “that’s it, I’m not giving that money to Trump”, Elon then gives an interview and today posts that he was never going to give the money in the first place. The tired “fake news” line. So he let “fake news” circulate for 8 days on his site?

Here is a YouTube clip from the rally of Trump talking about the $45 million

Last edited: