Biden is out

Chopticon64

The LAST part is the part I noticed most, this weekend. Despite a few WEEKS of dumping on him, he's now "heroic" for "thinking for the country first". Translation - your party shtcanned you because you're a sure bet to LOSE.
You know the man has a very bad case of COVID, right? Bad cases cause mental fog, which in his 80s will be tough to manage being in a re-election campaign. He’s doing a great job as pres, but campaigning would be probably a bit too much.

You folks are grasping, those deep fake videos are still out there, it’s just he’s pretty sick.

And for those who want him to step aside, be careful what you wish for

Madam president has a nice ring to it and doubles her chances of winning re-election, I’d love to see it

gemma_rae

You know the man has a very bad case of COVID, right? Bad cases cause mental fog, which in his 80s will be tough to manage being in a re-election campaign. He’s doing a great job as pres, but campaigning would be probably a bit too much.

You folks are grasping, those deep fake videos are still out there, it’s just he’s pretty sick.

Madam president has a nice ring to it and doubles her chances of winning re-election, I’d love to see it
Just when you think leftards can't get any more delusional, along comes Choppy and confirms their false beliefs and lack of judgement about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary.

These are typically symptoms of a mental condition such as schizophrenia and/or delusional paranoia.

DaSDGuy

Having Covid for over 4 years must be a record.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

OMG :roflmao:

Joe never campaigned. He was Basement Joe in 2020, remember? He wasn't elected, he was anointed and everyone knows it.

"Deep fakes" :killingme Yeah, that debate was just a deep fake. His comments at NATO - meh, deep fake. Him wandering off and needing to be led around so they didn't have to put out a Silver alert - just a deep fake.

:roflmao:

"RE-election" :lmao: Hello? She's not being elected now - she's being chosen by the overlords. Not one single person has voted for her to replace Gropey Joe. Not one.

There's a part of me that admires your commitment to your mental illness.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Delusional as ever Transporter

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrats And Black Liberals BREAK DOWN IN TEARS LIVE ON AIR Over Joe Biden Dropping Out 2024 Race!​

Holy **** .. Van Jones is unhinged

Tech

FB_IMG_1721662035628.jpg

StmarysCity79

Seriously Trumps age and mental decline not to mention his obesity are all huge detriments.

With his diet it's doubtful he will live to 82.

He should drop out. Don Snoreleon is toast.