Biden is out

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She will never run

Agree. No doubt they are desperately trying to recruit her because she's the most popular Democrat they have, but Michelle has been clear that she's glad to be out of politics and they don't have anything to offer that would make her change her mind.

Bare-ya-cuda

easier than tapioca?
Idk but I wouldn’t be so easy dismiss the chance that f them nominating her. Crazier things have happened. I don’t think the debate or joes declining health was cause for them to dump him. It’s been the plan the entire time. It just worked out in this way. Americans rejected Kamala in the primaries for the 2020 election. She hasn’t done anything at all and you think the dems are really make her the lead candidate on their ticket for the presidency.

Hessian

"Today...unlike yesterday, is a day we will look back on,...even tomorrow, as a day to fulfill the dreams of distant days. We can hope for a brighter future unlike days when we didn't, and today will will always be tomorrow's special day."

Thank you Vice President Harris.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
"Today...unlike yesterday, is a day we will look back on,...even tomorrow, as a day to fulfill the dreams of distant days. We can hope for a brighter future unlike days when we didn't, and today will will always be tomorrow's special day."

Thank you Vice President Harris.
And people wonder why I’m waiting for the meteor.