Biden is out

Tech

FB_IMG_1721594896324.jpg

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Harris has to 25th Biden, period. She has to show she is strong and can do the job. I, personally, do not think she is capable of doing the job nor can she win but she has to 25th him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Over 60% of democrats wanted Biden to step aside, those folks voted for Biden in the primary,

Then shouldn't they hold another primary and let voters decide? Kamala was a big fat loser in 2020 - so bad she didn't even make it to the primaries before she ran out of money because she was polling at like 0%. Voters clearly don't want her.

But what am I saying....Democrats love being kept as pets by politicians. Not sure why they ever bother voting at all.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Then shouldn't they hold another primary and let voters decide? Kamala was a big fat loser in 2020 - so bad she didn't even make it to the primaries before she ran out of money because she was polling at like 0%. Voters clearly don't want her.

But what am I saying....Democrats love being kept as pets by politicians. Not sure why they ever bother voting at all.
They prefer the Politburo method.

herb749

The party elites are running the show. They loved Joe, then they didn't. Now they love Kamala. As long as they keep her quiet before the convention she's in.

Reactions: BOP