Biden Leadership In America Today

stgislander

PREMO Member
Right wing media is abuzz with The View ending this season and Whoopi out, period.

I don't know if I believe it since I can't corroborate anything on the big media sites.
As with everything on the Internet, there's just too much damned bullchit to believe all of it.

But I don't know how the show can continue with simply being how much they hate Trump, all day.
Damn. It's been two years. Get over it.
The Eye of Sauron has just moved from Trump to all Reps and conservatives in general.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The failure of three banks in the last two weeks, including Silicon Valley Bank on Friday and Signature Bank on Sunday, is a saga of utter government incompetence. Call these bank collapses Biden's Banking Busts. The Biden administration has been obsessing on woke causes while banks teeter toward insolvency.

Three days before Silicon Valley Bank collapsed, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen cautioned that climate change puts the banking industry at risk. Yellen was in la-la land, speculating that future storms and tornadoes could diminish the value of banks' assets.

Weather is a risk, but she was oblivious to the much more immediate problem facing banks -- the plummeting value of the bonds they own. She was heedless to the impending downfall of SVB and possibly several other small banks that had purchased long-term bonds when interest rates were near zero.

In 2022, after doing nothing to tame inflation the previous year, the Federal Reserve hiked rates repeatedly to make up for their previous inaction. Those rapid rate hikes, the most drastic in decades, made the banks' bonds lose value.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Utter Incompetence’: European Officials Accuse US Of Ripping Up Banking Rules With SVB Bailout

A senior eurozone official expressed their shock at the “total and utter incompetence” of U.S. authorities and called them out for previously advocating to end bailouts during “long and boring meetings,” according to the Financial Times.

“From a financial stability perspective, they really killed a fly with a sledgehammer,” said Nicolas Véron, a regulation expert at the Washington think-tank the Peterson Institute, according to the Financial Times. Designating SVB as systemic was a “very questionable” decision that set a dangerous precedent for providing further bailouts of uninsured deposits, Véron added.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Don’t you dare blame lame Joe Biden as America faces changing tides on global stage

The geopolitical plates are shifting violently as China and Russia form a new axis of evil and once-reliable allies are moving away from the United States and toward our adversaries.

Even a major NATO member is openly rejecting American leadership on Taiwan.

But don’t even think about blaming any of this on Joe Biden.

The world is churning but the buck never, ever stops on his desk.

The latest example of his media free pass appears via a front-page New York Times article that bemoans what it calls a “dearth of diplomacy.”

“Bargaining tables sit empty these days. Shuttle diplomacy planes have been grounded. Treaties are more likely to be broken than brokered,” writer Peter Baker declares.

Before the reader gets any ideas that all these empty roads lead to the befuddled man in the Oval Office, Baker assures that “Mr. Biden fervently believes in deal making,” then ticks off a series of hot spots where the president couldn’t make a deal, such as with Iran, or didn’t make an effort, such as pretty much everywhere else.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Biden 10-step plan for global chaos

Why is French President Emmanuel Macron cozying up to China while trashing his oldest ally, the United States?

Why is there suddenly talk of discarding the dollar as the global currency?

Why are Japan and India shrugging that they cannot follow the U.S. lead in boycotting Russian oil?

Why is the president of Brazil traveling to China to pursue what he calls a “beautiful relationship”?

Why is Israel suddenly facing attacks from its enemies in all directions?

What happened to Turkey? Why is it threatening fellow NATO member Greece? Is it still a NATO ally, a mere neutral or a de facto enemy?

Why are there suddenly nonstop Chinese threats toward Taiwan?

Why did Saudi Arabia conclude a new pact with Iran, its former archenemy?

Why was Egypt secretly planning to send rockets to Russia to be used in Ukraine, according to leaked Pentagon papers?

Since when did the Russians talk nonstop about the potential use of a tactical nuclear weapon?

Why is Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador bragging that millions of Mexicans have entered the United States, most of them illegally? And why is he interfering in U.S. elections by urging his expatriates to vote for Democrats?

Why and how, in just two years, have confused and often incoherent President Joe Biden and his team created such global chaos?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Russia’s state-owned nuclear energy firm Rosatom took over Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant in Enerhodar, Ukraine, after it invaded. On Tuesday, CNN reported that the Department of Energy (DOE) sent Russia an official letter on March 17, 2023, explaining that the power plant “contains US-origin nuclear technical data that is export-controlled by the [U.S.] Government” and could undermine U.S. national security if it fell into the wrong hands.

Ukrainian crew members are currently staffing the power plant while Russia manages it. It was taken off the Ukrainian grid for security purposes.

Per the media outlet, the DOE also let Russia know, “It is unlawful under United States law for non-authorized persons, including, but not limited to, Russian citizens and Russian entities, such as Rosatom and its subsidiaries, to knowingly and willfully access, possess, control, export, store, seize, review, re-export, ship, transfer, copy, manipulate such technology or technical data, or direct, or authorize others to do the same, without such Russian entities becoming authorized recipients by the Secretary of the US Department of Energy.”

At first glance, that letter reads more like the old FBI warning about copying and redistributing VHS tapes than any stern warning of international importance.

🤣

Kinnakeet

The Biden 10-step plan for global chaos

Why is French President Emmanuel Macron cozying up to China while trashing his oldest ally, the United States?

Why is there suddenly talk of discarding the dollar as the global currency?

Why are Japan and India shrugging that they cannot follow the U.S. lead in boycotting Russian oil?

Why is the president of Brazil traveling to China to pursue what he calls a “beautiful relationship”?

Why is Israel suddenly facing attacks from its enemies in all directions?

What happened to Turkey? Why is it threatening fellow NATO member Greece? Is it still a NATO ally, a mere neutral or a de facto enemy?

Why are there suddenly nonstop Chinese threats toward Taiwan?

Why did Saudi Arabia conclude a new pact with Iran, its former archenemy?

Why was Egypt secretly planning to send rockets to Russia to be used in Ukraine, according to leaked Pentagon papers?

Since when did the Russians talk nonstop about the potential use of a tactical nuclear weapon?

Why is Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador bragging that millions of Mexicans have entered the United States, most of them illegally? And why is he interfering in U.S. elections by urging his expatriates to vote for Democrats?

Why and how, in just two years, have confused and often incoherent President Joe Biden and his team created such global chaos?
ITS the way of the Democrat party

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Human tidal wave is waiting for border to open May 11 — Biden has no plan to stop it

A human tidal wave is building all over Mexico and farther south.

Biden administration officials claim they have a plan. Don’t believe them.

When Title 42 was in place, Trump and Biden, the latter to a far lesser degree, could quickly expel border jumpers back into Mexico or beyond and — critically — deny them access to the US asylum system. Cutting off access to this system was a serious deterrent; immigrants stayed home when Trump held Title 42 but came in historic droves when Biden opened a wide aperture of exemptions from it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House to Americans trapped in Sudan: You're on your own

In an all too familiar pattern, the White House is telling American citizens stranded in war-torn Sudan that they are on their own now. White House co-spokesperson John Kirby said Monday that it isn’t able to evacuate the Americans who remain in Sudan while the two powerful military rival factions battle for control of the country.

Sunday the United States evacuated U.S. embassy personnel. That was less than 100 people. There are about 16,000 American citizens left in Sudan. Many are dual citizens. Instead of securing the embassy with American security, thus allowing the Americans a chance at receiving help to get out of the country, the embassy was closed and the staff was flown to Ethiopia.

‘We’re going to do everything we can to help guide people, get them the information they need to get out safely. But it is not safe right now for another evacuation attempt. That would put Americans in more danger, not less,’ Kirby, the spokesman for the National Security Council, said on CBS Mornings.

All they can do is hunker down and try to wait it out. The standard operating procedure for the Biden administration is to violate a long-held American motto – leave no American behind. Team Biden is known for leaving thousands of Americans behind in dangerous hot spots. Remember, Biden was supposed to be the expert on foreign policy. He was bringing back normal to the White House. What happened to all that expertise? It was never there in the first place. The dirty little secret about Biden’s foreign policy history is that he is always wrong. Former Secretary of Defense, Bob Gates, who worked with him in the Obama administration, said, “I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” The man is completely inept and it’s a dangerous thing.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

We Won’t Negotiate on Debt Limit Because No One Can Say ‘It’s Either My Way’ or Default

On Thursday’s broadcast of CBS’s “Red & Blue,” Senior Adviser to President Joe Biden Gene Sperling defended President Biden’s refusal to negotiate with Republicans over the debt limit by stating that no one has “the right to say that we want to have a discussion where it’s either my way or we will put the United States in default for the first time in our history.”

🤣

that is rich, democrats DO THAT ALL THE TIME to Republicans

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 In addition to Walensky, also out yesterday was General Milley. Looking down, mumbling, and stumbling through his words, Joe Biden announced the abrupt, sudden and unexpected departure of the head of Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley, who will now be replaced by Air Force General Charles Brown Jr., pictured below.

Fondly recalling General Milley — if Biden actually did recall him — Biden explained, “He’s one of the best I think I’ve ever served with — been with.” Joe hinted at other staff changes coming, but said Milley was one he “really” will miss.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...c819-0e13-4317-95ee-ec9d1af5f2cc_1010x568.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Invoking 14th Amendment ‘Not Good’ But Possible Emergency Option

Yellen said, “All I want to say is that it is Congress’ job to do this. If we fail to do it, we will have an economic and financial catastrophe, and there is no action that President Biden and the U.S. Treasury can take to prevent that catastrophe.”

Stephanopoulos asked, “I’m still not exactly clear on whether it’s on the table or off the table. Is it a break glass in case of emergency option?”

Yellen said, “Look, I don’t. I don’t want to consider emergency options. What’s important is that members of Congress recognize what their responsibility is and avert what will surely be, regardless of how it’s handled, what option is used to handle it, an economic and financial catastrophe.”

Stephanopoulos asked, “It sounds like you’re saying you don’t want to, but you may have to.”

Yellen replied, “Well, what to do if Congress fails to meet its responsibility, there is simply no good options. And the ones that you’ve listed are among the not good options.”

:tantrum

If Congress doesn't give us what we want, Congress is FAILING to do it's JOB

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Republicans increasingly fear that the Securities and Exchange Commission may be the latest venue for the Biden administration's suspected "weaponization" of the federal government as the regulator stalls approval for a proposed merger between Trump Media & Technology Group and Digital World Acquisition Corp.

Should the merger go through, it would allow for Donald Trump's Truth Social platform to become publicly traded on the stock exchange. The SEC has delayed the merger for roughly a year.

Speaking on the John Solomon Reports podcast on Monday, Pennsylvania GOP Rep. Dan Meuser, a member of the House Financial Services Committee, excoriated SEC Chairman Gary Gensler over the issue, pointing to his past ties to Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for president against Trump.

It is "absolutely inexplicable why we have seen immense delays, immense delays to the point of it's been about 355 days, I think exactly 355 days, of waiting on a review, a response, and approval," said the lawmaker. "Where typically this takes about 100 days, under Gary Gensler, it takes 130 days.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden nominee stumbles through answers after Sen. Kennedy grills her on basic legal theory

Judge Ana de Alba, who currently serves on a California federal district court and is nominated to serve on the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, struggled to define the Dormant Clause and Commerce Clause under Article 1 of the Constitution.

"This has been in the news a lot lately, and you'll probably see it if you're confirmed to the Court of Appeal. Tell me about the Dormant Commerce Clause," Kennedy said.

"I’m somewhat familiar with the Commerce Clause, which is found in Article 1 of the Constitution," de Alba said.

"There was a big Supreme Court case that just came out of your state," Kennedy interjected.

"And I apologize, Senator. You know, in my 11 years of practice and five years on the bench, I have not dealt with the Dormant Commerce Clause. But if I am so fortunate enough to be confirmed and have to deal with it in the future, I would certainly …"

Kinnakeet

I do not understand why these AMERICAN citizens are trying to destroy their own country it makes no sense