Biden Youth Brigade - Modern Hitler Youth / Young Pioneers

BOP

20-year-old content creator knows ‘we need MORE gun control’ after he shot a gun and it scared him

If you somehow had the misfortune to have never heard of Harry Sisson before today, don’t feel too bad about it. We, too, were unfamiliar with his body of work. Which seems to consist of posting stuff on TikTok and YouTube and thinking that he’s enriching society when really he’s just informing society how ridiculously lame he is.

Exhibit A:

So Harry Sisson shot a gun and it scared the crap out of him. Noted. He’s very clear about his experience.

What he’s a lot less clear on is why any gun rights advocates should give even half a crap about his experience. Unless he was forced at gunpoint to hold a gun, we’re really not sure what message he’s trying to get across. Other than that he’s probably doing everyone else a huge favor by deciding not to carry.

I could take him out with a jar of peanuts.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You are NOT the target audience ....

What you need to be aware of is what the opposition is saying on Twitter and TikTok

I understand that, but all they say is what every other brain dead Marxist on the internet gets paid to say.

I'm thinking that today's young people understand these influencers are just commercials that you're supposed to >>> over. Old marketing people are trying to make fetch happen. I'm not convinced it takes unless the influencer is a real celebrity, and celebrities have always been influential with young people. Manufactured celebrities....I'm not convinced it gets Democrats votes.

Also the trend is to shun celebrities who get too political with their brand. A lot of them are toning it down because it's killing their career. Manufacturing more political celebrities doesn't seem like a good investment. But corporations are always wrapped around their own axle and don't see anything outside their bubble. Like how news orgs are constantly "reporting" on other news orgs - because that's their world. It's what and who they are interested in, so they think the other 333,299,000 people in this country are obsessed with their clique as well. And some are, but most aren't. Martha McCallum is very interested in what's going on behind the scenes at CNN and who's getting laid off at Politico, but the average viewer couldn't care less.

But they must be doing something right - they're the billionaires, not me. 🤷‍♀️

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Former President Donald Trump was reportedly subjected to boos and jeering from hordes of self-righteous libertarians this weekend. Trump addressed attendees at this convention, which will conclude with the nomination of their candidate for president. One thing is for sure: whoever the libertarians will nominate won’t win the 2024 election.

After pervasive heckling, Trump delivered some haymakers of his own, specifically how this party remains in the basement of American politics, saddled with loser candidates with equally ineffective campaigns. The former president tried taking a stab at clinching this party's nomination (via Associated Press):

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Piers Morgan Gives BRUTAL REALITY CHECK To Paid Gen Z Biden Supporter Claiming Trump LOST CNN Debate​

BOP

Harry Sisson and Other Members of Biden's Paid Youth Brigade BUSTED Sharing Old Pic After Israel Attack

It's sad to see young minds poisoned by older people who only care about power and money.

Unless these young minds belong to someone like Harry Sisson who is more than happy to say stupid stuff if the price is right.

Case in point, he sent this yesterday after news broke about Iran attacking Israel. Notice anything wrong with the pic?

Does Harry get a tingle down his leg for Biden?

Because that's not creepy at all.

It's like the gay version of "Harold and Maude."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Meet Biden's Most Delusional "Supporter"​

It's already been established that that kid is being paid to do a job, but I'm wondering if Twitchy etc aren't being paid to promote him. Conservative blogs talk about this nobody kid a LOT even though he has nothing interesting to say. It's like watching the Twizzler commercial on repeat.

All these nobody weirdos on Twitter, how do the ConBlogs even find them to promote them, and my guess is tweets are submitted along with a check, and boom - instant celebrity.

Reactions: BOP