Biden's America Last Program

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Sorry Moms, The President Doesn’t Feel Like Talking To You’: Biden Holds Closed-Door Meeting About Baby Formula Shortage

Conservatives reacted to the news, blasting Biden for a lack of transparency on such a critical issue.

• Republican Missouri Senator Josh Hawley: “Sure. Because the American people don’t need to hear about the baby formula shortage – that’s the Biden line.”
  • Cabot Phillips, The Daily Wire: “Unbelievable. Not only has Biden taken weeks to finally address the baby formula shortage, but now he’s blocking the press from asking him questions about it.”
  • Jake Schneider, GOP Rapid Response: “Biden’s plan for tackling the massive nationwide baby formula shortage is holding an event nobody will see, then putting out a piece of paper SWEARING they’re doing something about it. I don’t think that comes as much comfort to desperate parents.”
  • Curtis Houck, Managing Editor, NewsBusters: “Absurd. And the broadcast network newscasts (and probably CNN and MSNBC) will totally just report tonight whatever Biden says like they work for Jen Psaki instead of publicly raise hell over this.”
  • Kelsey Bolar, journalist: “Sorry moms, the president doesn’t feel like talking to you about the baby formula shortage today.”
The Biden administration published a transcript of the press call late Thursday afternoon. White House Assistant Press Secretary Kevin Munoz introduced reporters to two senior Biden administration officials, who were kept anonymous by the White House. The two anonymous officials described the meeting and newly-announced administration policies to combat the ongoing crisis.

“[Today], President Biden spoke with retailers and manufacturers, including the CEOs of Walmart, Target, Mead Johnson, and Gerber to talk to them about the work they are doing and call on them to do all they can to help families purchase and access infant formula,” one of the anonymous officials said.

According to the official, Biden discussed ongoing efforts by Mead Johnson and Gerber to ramp up production, which the official claimed “has made up for the loss of production” by Abbott, whose factory shut down in February and has not been reopened — one of the major factors in the shortage. Biden also reportedly spoke to the CEOs of Walmart and Target about issues on the retail end of the supply chain, and efforts to stock shelves. The president also asked the CEOs what the administration could do to move more product to consumers, the official said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Except, what she is raving about is that in the prior month, it rose by 8.5%, so as prices surge to 40-year highs, she considers this to be good news. It's similar to the fractured economics seen when a budget that lowers spending but still increases the deficit is declared a "cut." But Amy was not finished mocking you, paycheck worrywarts.

Ann Brenoff weighed in with Siskind, choosing to mock the lack of baby formula seen across the country, and the gals had a good laugh at the concept of emaciated infants.

SamSpade

I have to admit - I'm having a hard time remembering ANY time any President came out and said "I made a mistake - I'm sorry - we'll fix this". They don't because their opponents will smell the blood in the water and have a feeding frenzy.

What I don't care for, is the utter detachment, this complete break from reality that Joe tells us that not only is the economy GOOD, what he is doing is HELPING, and that his predecessor was terrible.

The one that I CANNOT stand to hear is the same stunt Obama pulled - claiming they lowered the deficit their first year, because both Obama and Biden arrived in office during a very bad time and their predecessors spent INCREDIBLE amounts of money to fight a serious national problem. It's not a big brag to say "I spent less money than he did, last year".

Yeah? Take the chart, skip the outlier that was last year - and wow, yeah, you spent more than the graph line would go.

During the pandemic, I lost my mother and inherited a bit of money. Guess what?
I spent less money last year than I did the year before. See how it works?

SamSpade

Except, what she is raving about is that in the prior month, it rose by 8.5%, so as prices surge to 40-year highs, she considers this to be good news. It's similar to the fractured economics seen when a budget that lowers spending but still increases the deficit is declared a "cut." But Amy was not finished mocking you, paycheck worrywarts.

Ann Brenoff weighed in with Siskind, choosing to mock the lack of baby formula seen across the country, and the gals had a good laugh at the concept of emaciated infants.

The Souther border has been a serious problem for a year and a half, and they've done nothing - and when Title 42 ends - which it doesn't have to - all hell is going to break loose.

(shrug) But they still won't do anything about it, so why do they bring it up?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
images

Hijinx

Baby formula for illegal immigrants.
I am not against that. They are there with their kids and they have to be fed.
It may be wrong to give them priority over American Mothers i won't argue that.

They should not be there to begin with.
If we had border security these people would be back in Mexico or Nicaragua or some other county looking for their baby formula. These people have no business being in America to begin with.

It's a Biden created problem. We had Border security under Trump.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrat House Majority Leader Claims ‘We’re At War’ So Republicans Shouldn’t Blame Biden For Energy Crisis

“It is unfortunate that in a time of war, that we spend all the time blaming our own president,” he continued. “It is unfortunate that when the Europeans put themselves — over the objections of numerous administrations — in a place where they had a dependence on Russia, Russia has no leverage over us.”

“I wish we’d get off this and really focus on the enemy,” Hoyer remarked.

“I know there’s a lot of politics here, but we’re at war,” he remarked again. “We need to produce energy.”

herb749

Inflation dropped to 8.3% last month because oil prices were down. Now that oil prices have jumped up along with the cost of everything going up its going to higher than 8.5% for May.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Inflation dropped to 8.3% last month because oil prices were down. Now that oil prices have jumped up along with the cost of everything going up its going to higher than 8.5% for May.
Inflation, currency debasement, under our current debt based monetary system, never goes down.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What evidence did the media provide to the effect that conservatives, broadly writ, had espoused the Great Replacement Theory? They cited to the belief among conservatives that the Left is generally friendly toward loose immigration in order to move the country in a progressive manner. Philip Bump of The Washington Post stated that nearly half of Republicans believed in the Great Replacement Theory, citing to a Pew poll that found that almost half of Republicans (and more than one in five Democrats) believed that “there is a group of people in this country who are trying to replace native-born Americans with immigrants who agree with their political views.”

This, of course, is not the Great Replacement Theory, which centers on racial purity rather than the idea that changing demographics have an effect on political orientation. The latter premise has taken for granted by the Left for decades (even though it is largely faulty, as changing Hispanic voting patterns demonstrate). In fact, the Left has often argued in favor of demographic change turning the country bluer: in 2003, John Judis and Ruy Teixeira wrote a book titled The Emerging Democratic Majority, in which they argued that Democrats were building a new electoral coalition “in which white America is supplanted by multiracial, multiethnic America”; in 2012, Greg Sargent of The Washington Post observed, “The story of this election will be all about demographics…Rather than reverting to the older, whiter, more male version [of America’s electorate] Republicans had hoped for, it continues to be defined by what Ron Brownstein has called the ‘coalition of the ascendant’ – minorities, young voters, and college educated whites, particularly women”; in 2013, the Center for American Progress stated, “Supporting real immigration reform that contains a pathway to citizenship for our nation’s 11 million undocumented immigrants is the only way to maintain electoral strength in the future.”

The goal here is obvious: conflate Republican positions with white supremacy in order to drive votes away from them. It’s poisonous politics, and it happens to be a lie. But truth is of little or no priority when it comes to Left-wing politics, which are rooted always and forever in the idea that those who oppose their favored policies must be destroyed with any tool at hand.

The views expressed in this opinion piece are the author’s own and do not necessarily represent those of The Daily Wire.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Twitter reacted harshly on social media to Jill Biden’s message with comments such as these:

What a load of crap. Basically you’re saying, if your baby can hang on for however long, you may have formula produced in another country? This message shares ZERO about help from the shortage. Babies cannot go without it.
Formula should of already been on the shelves! And quit talking to the American people like they are little children
Hey @DrBiden @FLOTUS THEY NEED FORMULA NOT WORDS. \So please take action and get them #formula NOW!!’
Oh please. There’s no formula. Babies are hungry!
WTAF does that have to do with infant formula TROLL?
Something is very wrong with Jill Biden. She knows the awful condition of her husband and does nothing. Baby formula shortages don’t bother her either? #HeartlessPeople.
Aww how sweet. The solution is for moms to shut up about it and beg for samples from the doctors. When you can’t keep food for babies this admin has totally failed. Biden should resign.
The illegals get all of our formula but American citizens have to rely on Biden’s scraps? You people are the enemy within.