Biden's freakjob Asst. Energy Sec arrested for stealing luggage at airport

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Whoopsies! Biden’s newest nuclear waste disposal expert and unattractive cross-dresser Sam Brinton is in trouble again. Newsweek ran a story this morning headlined, “Sam Brinton Warrant Issued—Biden Official Accused of Stealing Luggage Again.”

He did it AGAIN!

Just to remind you, back in September Sam was charged with stealing a navy blue hard-sided Vera Bradley bag from the luggage conveyor in the Minneapolis airport. Well, as of yesterday there’s a NEW felony arrest warrant out for him, this time in Las Vegas, where he’s allegedly stolen some more luggage at the Harry Reid International Airport.

Sam is charged with grand larceny, which applies to thefts of property valued between $1,200 and $5,000. The news is so fresh that we don’t know yet what type of bag he stole this time, but I’m betting it was a woman’s bag. Maybe he doesn’t just have a cross-dressing fetish; maybe it’s not JUST that he enjoys wearing women’s clothing, but maybe he gets his kinks wearing OTHER women’s clothing.

Klepto-transvestitism.

PJay

Screenshot_20221209-085448~2.png

Biden’s DOE “Pup Handler”​

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Buncha weirdos.
:yay:

Today, this, drag-queen Storytime at public libraries, marxist brownshirts burning down cities, attacking people on streets, a President opening the nation to invaders, drugs and human trafficing... Pedos pushing sex, sex books and sex changes on children in schools instead of teachers teaching math, English and history.

If someone had described this #### to me 40 years ago I'd have thought THEY needed to be committed for mental illness.

UFB.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:yay:

Today, this, drag-queen Storytime at public libraries, marxist brownshirts burning down cities, attacking people on streets, a President opening the nation to invaders, drugs and human trafficing... Pedos pushing sex, sex books and sex changes on children in schools instead of teachers teaching math, English and history.

If someone had described this #### to me 40 years ago I'd have thought THEY needed to be committed for mental illness.

UFB.
Insane parallel universe.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I have serious doubts about how our nuke waste is being handled. There are more pics of his seedy personal life than any work. Or did I read he was no longer in that capacity?

Times sure have changed. In past administrations, this clown would never have been appointed. And if they were somehow, this would have been a total embarrassment to the administration, there would be committees appointed, inquiries, and firings with lots of press conferences doing damage control.

Today, just another day. The USA has become a world-wide joke.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have serious doubts about how our nuke waste is being handled. There are more pics of his seedy personal life than any work. Or did I read he was no longer in that capacity?

Times sure have changed. In past administrations, this clown would never have been appointed. And if they were somehow, this would have been a total embarrassment to the administration, there would be committees appointed, inquiries, and firings with lots of press conferences doing damage control.

Most of this administration is based on check boxes, not qualifications. A complete world wide joke.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Clearly this is what Americans want - mentally ill kleptomaniacs in charge of our energy. That's what they overwhelmingly vote for.

Hijinx

Now they not only hire them they brag on it.