Biden's* kindler, gentler border wall

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Joe announcing restarting the border wall.

WingsOfGold

Bluecrqbe

You're not even a very good troll.
I get it, you’re not going to like me because I supported Biden and continue to support him. You’ll call me names, accuse me of being a troll, on and on, you and practically everyone else here.

The reality is he did not campaign on stopping construction or tearing down the wall, I never heard him talk about it. I voted for him because I knew he would see us though the COVID-19 pandemic and the reality is that is bearing out. Vaccinations are at over 4mil a day, kids are heading back into the classroom, the stock market continues to hit record highs, and people will be getting back to work as their lives return to some level of stability.

WingsOfGold

I get it, you’re not going to like me because I supported Biden and continue to support him. You’ll call me names, accuse me of being a troll, on and on, you and practically everyone else here.

The reality is he did not campaign on stopping construction or tearing down the wall, I never heard him talk about it. I voted for him because I knew he would see us though the COVID-19 pandemic and the reality is that is bearing out. Vaccinations are at over 4mil a day, kids are heading back into the classroom, the stock market continues to hit record highs, and people will be getting back to work as their lives return to some level of stability.
Troll no, stupid assshole yes.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The reality is he did not campaign on stopping construction or tearing down the wall, I never heard him talk about it.

maybe you are telling the truth, I think Biden mostly said it to Hispanics or you are playing word games ... the fact Biden was going to END THE WALL CONSTRUCTION was widely reported .....

Biden says he would stop border wall construction as president

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said Wednesday that he would stop the construction of the border wall between the U.S. and Mexico if elected president, which would put an end to one of President Trump's key campaign promises.

"There will not be another foot of wall constructed in my administration," the former vice president said in an interview during the virtual annual conference of the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

"I'm gonna make sure that we have border protection, but it's going to be based on making sure that we use high-tech capacity to deal with it and at the ports of entry - that's where all the bad stuff is at," Biden added.

Joe Biden to Dismantle Trump’s Legal Wall, Inviting Central Americans to Southern Border

Biden’s incoming domestic policy adviser Susan Rice and incoming national security adviser Jake Sullivan, in an interview with a Spanish language media outlet, said Biden would be ending Trump’s Central American agreements that have streamlined the asylum process and helped keep illegal immigration down.

Though not immediately ending Remain in Mexico, Rice and Sullivan suggested Biden would end the program at some point in the future, according to the Washington Post:

Rice and Sullivan told EFE the Biden administration would redouble efforts to stem emigration from Central America by creating jobs, battling corruption and improving security. Biden “will work to promptly undo” Trump’s deals with Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador allowing the U.S. authorities to transfer asylum seekers to those countries, Sullivan also said. [Emphasis added]
“As currently written, the outgoing administration’s so-called ‘asylum cooperative agreements’ deny the right to apply for asylum in the United States to desperate asylum seekers rather than helping create alternative pathways to protection,” he said. [Emphasis added]

Biden’s seeking to end the U.S. agreements with Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador is likely to invite a wave of migration through Mexico and to the southern border as border crossers could be released into the interior of the country while awaiting their asylum cases.

Also in the interview, Rice and Sullivan urged future border crossers in Mexico and Central America to remain patient while they “increase processing capacity.”

Biden Would End Border Wall Construction, But Wouldn't Tear Down Trump's Additions

August 5, 202010:00 AM ET

rmorse

Just a lil tip....you do kinda look like a troll when you say things like the above ("I supported Biden") yet also say that you had nO iDeA hE wAs AgAiNsT tHe WaLl even though that's literally one of the major things he campaigned on. That means you're either lying now or you were lying then (you either didn't support him or you knew he ran on that platform).

I guess the third option is you "supported" him in the sense that you were told to vote for him so you did.

SamSpade

maybe you are telling the truth, I think Biden mostly said it to Hispanics or you are playing word games ... the fact Biden was going to END THE WALL CONSTRUCTION was widely reported .....

THAT is why we're calling her a "troll" - longstanding Internet term for "person just stirring up trouble" - because it is IMPOSSIBLE for a human being to be stupid enough to NOT know he was going to stop the wall - and still actually make an informed decision to vote for Biden. It is EXACTLY the same as a Trump voter in 2016 saying "I didn't know he wanted to build a WALL". NO ONE is that dense unless they're lying or being a troll.

rmorse

THAT is why we're calling her a "troll" - longstanding Internet term for "person just stirring up trouble" - because it is IMPOSSIBLE for a human being to be stupid enough to NOT know he was going to stop the wall - and still actually make an informed decision to vote for Biden. It is EXACTLY the same as a Trump voter in 2016 saying "I didn't know he wanted to build a WALL". NO ONE is that dense unless they're lying or being a troll.

Or option 3, like I said above....they support Biden because they’re “supposed to.” They don’t actually know anything about him or what was reported or what he campaigned on.