Biden's* kindler, gentler border wall

SamSpade

Or option 3, like I said above....they support Biden because they’re “supposed to.” They don’t actually know anything about him or what was reported or what he campaigned on.

(sigh)

This reminds me of religious discussions I had with my Mom, when I was younger. She would dispute some belief my church had and I would say "Mom, YOUR church teaches that too". And she would lean back and call to my Dad "Sweetheart, does (her church) believe (such and such)?". He'd answer, yes dear.

"Wow - I didn't know I believed that". And I rolled my eyes back into my head. I could get that someone didn't know the beliefs of their own church - but they SHOULD KNOW WHAT THEY PERSONALLY BELIEVE. You shouldn't need affirmation from someone else for what it is that YOU believe.

Ditto your political party. Maybe you don't know a lot about an issue - but you shouldn't have to consult your political party to know what it is YOU believe. You KNOW what YOU think - usually.

Grumpy

I voted for him because I knew he would see us though the COVID-19 pandemic and the reality is that is bearing out. Vaccinations are at over 4mil a day,

And you know why that is??? Trump!!! Biden and his regime had nothing to do with the production of the vaccines, the rollout was already started before Biden got into office. You're as bad as the idiots that say Bush caused 9/11, that was a product of 8 yrs of Clinton not doing a thing about Bin Laden.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And you know why that is??? Trump!!! Biden and his regime had nothing to do with the production of the vaccines, the rollout was already started before Biden got into office. You're as bad as the idiots that say Bush caused 9/11, that was a product of 8 yrs of Clinton not doing a thing about Bin Laden.
Theyre really good at taking credit for things They didn't do and denying responsibility for the things they did.

SamSpade

I can't for the life of me figure how on earth they're claiming credit for a vaccine no one thought could be produced in 2-5 YEARS - whom Kamala herself said, she wouldn't take (because Trump) - which was being administered on December 14, 2020 (a consequence of Operation Warp Speed, which was launched May 15, 2020) - by the time Biden took the oath of office, over 30 million vaccinations had taken place -

INCLUDING Biden and Harris !!! - a week after they started vaccinating --

And somehow - HE is to credit? Before he even took the oath of office, they were vaccinating at the rate of a MILLION a DAY - we were shipping vaccines overseas, because we had more than enough to vaccinate every single American -

And BIDEN saved us? How stupid are the American people. Who is dumb enough to disbelieve their own eyes?

"We have always been at war with East Asia".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And BIDEN saved us? How stupid are the American people. Who is dumb enough to disbelieve their own eyes?

See, but they have no idea any of this happened. Mandy flat admitted that she doesn't get any news and has no idea what's going on in this country. She clicks over to see what Chrissy Tiegen has to say and goes with that. Chrissy says that Joe Biden personally developed the vaccine and is hand delivering it, and that's that as far as cultbots like Mandy are concerned.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
See, but they have no idea any of this happened. Mandy flat admitted that she doesn't get any news and has no idea what's going on in this country. She clicks over to see what Chrissy Tiegen has to say and goes with that. Chrissy says that Joe Biden personally developed the vaccine and is hand delivering it, and that's that as far as cultbots like Mandy are concerned.
They are the teenagers that know everything, even when it isn't so.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Bluecrqbe

I’ve been especially clueless since Chrissy got off Twitter

Bluecrqbe

In several other threads I have given warp speed credit, it was a miraculous program and has produced several great vaccines and the mRNA research is looking really promising for future treatments to other diseases.

the only way we take this lockdown power from folks like hogan is to cause infection/hospitalization rates to fall substantially by having nearly all of us vaccinated. Practically all my family, friends, and now even co-workers have had at least the first dose.

masks will be in the rear-view mirror soon, looking forward to a spectacular summer!

Bluecrqbe

But did they do the mandatory posting on FB with each shot???
Actually no, but I’ve seen a lot of that too. I thought it was tacky, especially weeks ago when some folks seemed to be “skipping the line”, it’s like, how did they get it? But I’m over it at this point....so much of whats on social media can be grating.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
But did they do the mandatory posting on FB with each shot???
What's with that? Who posts there medical information out on FB for the world to see? It's none of anyone's damned business what happens between me and my doctor.

Grumpy

What's with that? Who posts there medical information out on FB for the world to see? It's none of anyone's damned business what happens between me and my doctor.
You must not be from a woke family..95% of my 150 'friends' on FB are family...and I see it constantly..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the only way we take this lockdown power from folks like hogan is to cause infection/hospitalization rates to fall substantially by having nearly all of us vaccinated. Practically all my family, friends, and now even co-workers have had at least the first dose.

Well IF you consumed any news, which you admitted you do not, you would know that now they're all saying the vaccine doesn't mean you can't catch and transmit the virus. Pfizer just came out saying that a third dose is going to be necessary, and annual boosters will most likely be needed as well.

You would also know that cases in states with the highest rates of lockdown are rising, while cases in states that have opened up are dropping.

So it would behoove you to pay more attention to what's going on instead of barfing up silly talking points.

Hijinx

Well IF you consumed any news, which you admitted you do not, you would know that now they're all saying the vaccine doesn't mean you can't catch and transmit the virus. Pfizer just came out saying that a third dose is going to be necessary, and annual boosters will most likely be needed as well.

You would also know that cases in states with the highest rates of lockdown are rising, while cases in states that have opened up are dropping.

So it would behoove you to pay more attention to what's going on instead of barfing up silly talking points.

Of course you need a third shot and a booster every year, anybody knows that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

or your employer ....... immunization records are protect by HIPPA