Big Brother 11

Woodyspda

I guess it's official

When they showed Lydia and Jesse watching what happened to Chima, the producers made sure to show her walking into the DR and Allison Grodner immediately asking her to not sit down and just continue through...

She claims she quit and that they didn't remove her....

Now she's been proven to be a liar.

She forgot.... they have all the cards.

C

CalvertNewbie

Yep Jeff is gone.. :bawl: and Nat is HOH and it sucks. I can't stand her.

This was the worst case scenario. Last night's show sucked! :bawl:

So I assume Natalie will do put Michelle & Jordan up. Then Michelle will win the pov and Kevin will have to go up in her place. Kevin will go home, at least I hope. At this point, I'd like to see Michelle win. I like Jordan but she hasn't done anything this whole game so she doesn't deserve to win. But I really can't stand Natalie or Kevin anymore.

D

dems4me

So I assume Natalie will do put Michelle & Jordan up. Then Michelle will win the pov and Kevin will have to go up in her place. Kevin will go home, at least I hope. At this point, I'd like to see Michelle win. I like Jordan but she hasn't done anything this whole game so she doesn't deserve to win. But I really can't stand Natalie or Kevin anymore.

I'm with ya'. I can't stand Natalie or Kevin anymore either. I liked Kevin until he started making out right lies about others. I understand its part of the game but really I thought he was above dishonesty. :frown: Instead he makes up lies and then gloats too much about it and Natalies gloats too much too. And then the bs that she's in this for vengence for Jessie and Chima :barf: I'm not a fan of Michele but I want her and Jordan final two but it seems a bit impossible at this point. Last night just sucked. Then I flipped back to Redskin game and we were down by 21... I'm not sure which sucked worse. :lol:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

I'm with ya'. I can't stand Natalie or Kevin anymore either. I liked Kevin until he started making out right lies about others. I understand its part of the game but really I thought he was above dishonesty. :frown: Instead he makes up lies and then gloats too much about it and Natalies gloats too much too. And then the bs that she's in this for vengence for Jessie and Chima :barf: I'm not a fan of Michele but I want her and Jordan final two but it seems a bit impossible at this point. Last night just sucked. Then I flipped back to Redskin game and we were down by 21... I'm not sure which sucked worse. :lol:

I don't know who I dislike more.. kevin or Natalie. Kevin got all bent out of shape with Jeff because Jeff was ticked that Kevin screwed him over. Well :duh: But then again I think Jeff was stupid for trusting Kevin in the first place. The POV winner has all the power this week. POV decides who goes home.

I think if Michelle can get POV she could win this game. Usually they have a long endurance challenge at the end.. doesn't she usually hang in those comps longer than the rest? Jordan really has no hope when it comes to winning any comp.. she just isn't strong or smart enough.. BUT I think if anyone takes her to final 2 they will win instead of Jordan. She really hasn't done anything the entire game and the jury usually votes for who played a better game.

D

dems4me

Holy heck!!! :shocking: Did anyone see last nights After Dark additional coverage??? I'm watching it now to catch up... also Natalie is going to put up :gossip: on the block...pm if interested, I dont want to spoil or anything but wow!! This is one episode I'm glad I recorded. :lol:

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
Ok so "America" is the 7th juror. So who do you want in the final 2 and who do you want to win?

I want Kevin and Jordon. And either one to win.
I just want to see Kevin boot Natalie out of the house.

LusbyMom

Ok so "America" is the 7th juror. So who do you want in the final 2 and who do you want to win?

I want Kevin and Jordon. And either one to win.
I just want to see Kevin boot Natalie out of the house.

I really don't know who I want to win.. I can't stand Natalie or Kevin... But I think I hate Natalie more... Although I have liked Jordan since the beginning she is really annoying to me lately.. She is stupid.. plain and simple. I almost feel like she doesn't deserve to win. She knew nothing at the Veto Comp..

C

CalvertNewbie

I really don't know who I want to win.. I can't stand Natalie or Kevin... But I think I hate Natalie more... Although I have liked Jordan since the beginning she is really annoying to me lately.. She is stupid.. plain and simple. I almost feel like she doesn't deserve to win. She knew nothing at the Veto Comp..

I completely agree with everything you just said. I'd like to see Jordan & Kevin in the finale and I'd like to see Kevin win. I like Jordan but she didn't earn her spot that she's in now. And her stupidity is getting beyond irritating! I just can't stand Natalie at all.

Do you think Kevin is gonna throw the next competition so he doesn't have to be the bad guy & not take Natalie with him? If Jordan promises to take him, then the 2 of them are there - no Natalie.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Natalie is a stupid biznach for jumping off the log and putting her fate in someone else's hands. (Because she is too lazy!)
So,.....she should not win no way no how.
I like Jordan but,.......Kevin has been working his azz off.

Anybody but Scrappy.

LusbyMom

I completely agree with everything you just said. I'd like to see Jordan & Kevin in the finale and I'd like to see Kevin win. I like Jordan but she didn't earn her spot that she's in now. And her stupidity is getting beyond irritating! I just can't stand Natalie at all.

Do you think Kevin is gonna throw the next competition so he doesn't have to be the bad guy & not take Natalie with him? If Jordan promises to take him, then the 2 of them are there - no Natalie.

Hmmm I dunno.. I don't think Kevin will put his fate in someone elses hands. But I also don't know if he has the guts to not take Natalie.

D

dems4me

:popcorn: Who will it be??? Who are y'all routing for? Will Kevin take Natallie :popcorn: Gooo Jordon!!! You played an honest game :clap: :clap: