bike leathers

dustin

UAIOE
ok, here's the deal:

I bought these one peice leathers back in 2002 right after i got back from deployment, but since then i had gained some weight round the middle, and they are just too small. I've already gotten new ones that fit correctly.

My problem is that I've been having trouble trying to sell these things around here. I've put up a flyer at the local biike shop and placed an ad in the somd classifieds, even asked the bike shop if they would do consignment on them (they wouldnt do it)...all to no prevail.

Anyone have any ideas? I thought about bringing them out with me to Budd's Creek (MIR) next time there is a big bike race and try to sell them there...I'm kind of wary about Ebay, although it does seem to be the best option...

Broke90GSX

What size are you? What kind of leathers are they, I recently lost my round shape in the stomach area. I'm trying to find some gear at a decent price for my future bike.

I'm 6'3, 185lbs.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
You'd need a permant sport bike crouch and have to give up breathing to fit in dustin's leathers.

dustin

UAIOE
Re: Re: bike leathers

Originally posted by Broke90GSX
What size are you? What kind of leathers are they, I recently lost my round shape in the stomach area. I'm trying to find some gear at a decent price for my future bike.

I'm 6'3, 185lbs.

:lol: Dude they are a size 40.

check out www.newenough.com that's where i bought my latest gear from. they have some of best prices and also have used gear. or check www.sportbikes.ws and go all the way to the bottom in the For sale section...