Birthday Bash @ Fuzion Feb 29th

MrX

High Octane
unknown karma giver said:
Rumor has it that their bouncers are small, inept and probably could not bounce at Chucky Cheese, is this correct?

No idea how inept they are....but i know a particular one didnt like people jumping when the bands were playing, but i believe his opinion on that was changed for him.

Cant say ive seen any major altercations while ive been going though.....

E

(((echo)))

You just WISH you could play as good as they do :bubble:

my only wish is that we could have played music that "I" could have showcased more
As far as who has more talent :shrug: we'll never know :lol:

MrX

High Octane
Nice flyer with the gun.

Dear Red karma giver....

Thanks, its merely a design (by the promoter)...not meant to say there will be guns. There is also a Sharpie, a news paper clip, and Polaroid pics.....not to say that any of those will be present or in use. Thx.

thurley42

HY;FR

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Negatory...I will however be arriving late, but I'm not too concerned over this as I am not really dying to see any of the other bands.

Will you be wearing a Syn shirt again?

I can't decide whether I want to wear
Affliction Clothing Puppet Master in Black A523 - Affliction Collection

or
Syn Gates Merchandise Store

but yes if you think we can meet with them I'm in it to win it this time...

I'm thinking about wearing a different shirt because it is going to be hot as hell in that pit.

And of course we can meet them. Don't you remember who told me to come find him :whistle:

thurley42

HY;FR
I'm thinking about wearing a different shirt because it is going to be hot as hell in that pit.

And of course we can meet them. Don't you remember who told me to come find him :whistle:

well then we shall hang and get pictures.....we're polluting this guys bday thread...sorry :lmao: