Birthday Bash @ Fuzion Feb 29th

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Fuzions SUCKS BALLS a bunch of thug wana be's and drug dealers from PG the place is a #### hole and needs to be shut down. it draws the low life dicks from DC PG and Waldork down here, and we don't want them here. YOU NEED TO STAY IN CALVERT

Dear red karma giver....

You obviously have not been to Fuzion in the recent months. :howdy:

According to your karma giver, Fuzion sounds like a wonderful place to hang out. Where is this dive anyway, I dont get out much.

MrX

High Octane
According to your karma giver, Fuzion sounds like a wonderful place to hang out. Where is this dive anyway, I dont get out much.

As in my reply to the karma giver, things have changed there quite a bit with the changes that were made recently. Its now one of the better places to go for live music in SoMd.

Its in SanSouci Plaza in California, next to (and inside) the Hot Noodle restaurant.

kelb

art imitating life
As in my reply to the karma giver, things have changed there quite a bit with the changes that were made recently. Its now one of the better places to go for live music in SoMd.

Its in SanSouci Plaza in California, next to (and inside) the Hot Noodle restaurant.

LOL... I dont know about that! Are you saying in ALL of SOMD? Maybe in lex park LOL Everytime I have gone there there are young skanky chicks and thug boys. Even with the bands that place needs help. I do like that there are bands there but Im still not going lol. I would rather sit in toots and listen to blue grass then go there. ( N I hate blue grass ) There are soooo many cops and fight its nuts!. BUT on the other hand if you want to see skanky girls in bikinis thats the place to go! :) LOL

As far as one of the the best places to see live music in so md? LMAO you should correct that... take a look at Apehangers, Memories or Hotel CHarles.. They all blow Fuzion out of the water when it comes to local music

( Preparing for the red karma LMAO just speaking my mind )

BTW Yes I see that there are paper clips and other things on the flyer but a gun is NEVER the right image.. EVER...:buddies:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
LOL... I dont know about that! Are you saying in ALL of SOMD? Maybe in lex park LOL Everytime I have gone there there are young skanky chicks and thug boys. Even with the bands that place needs help. I do like that there are bands there but Im still not going lol. I would rather sit in toots and listen to blue grass then go there. ( N I hate blue grass ) There are soooo many cops and fight its nuts!. BUT on the other hand if you want to see skanky girls in bikinis thats the place to go! :) LOL

As far as one of the the best places to see live music in so md? LMAO you should correct that... take a look at Apehangers, Memories or Hotel CHarles.. They all blow Fuzion out of the water when it comes to local music

BTW Yes I see that there are paper clips and other things on the flyer but a gun is NEVER the right image.. EVER...:buddies:

The times I have gone, there have been no fights break out. But I don't go on nights when there are just DJ's. There has been a couple cops out front at closing time, but what's the big deal about that.

Obviously you never went to Badfish to see any of the bands play when it was open. Fuzion is where the bands were taken after the closing of Badfish and although it cannot replace the atmosphere of the 'fish, it is getting better. I'm not saying the 'fish was the greatest place, but it had an atmosphere unlike anywhere else around.

MrX

High Octane

Not of the aforementioned venues have any where near the quality of bands that Fuzion does.... Ive been to all three as well as others. Are you saying there are no fights in Hotel Charles? Thats funny. No thugs there either I suppose.....thats not even close to accurate.

Im not much on hanging out in Biker bars, but ive been to both memories and Apehangers, and i would strongly disagree they are better venues...regardless of their Biker bar status or not.

I have yet to see a single fight in Fuzion in the months that ive been going. IMO the crowd has really changed since the pool tables were taken out and the DJ moved over to the smaller Hot Noodle side...at least on nights that there are bands playing on the bar side.

You just like everyone else are entitled to their opinion, but mine is that there isnt another venue in SoMd that has the quality of live music that Fuzion does. Prior to Jarod (the promoter) going to Fuzion i would have been saying Badfish. To see most of these bands, you would have to go to Baltimore, DC, or NoVa. No red karma from me.....

BTW, like i said...the flyer was the design of the promoter, not myself.

kelb

art imitating life
Not of the aforementioned venues have any where near the quality of bands that Fuzion does.... Ive been to all three as well as others. Are you saying there are no fights in Hotel Charles? Thats funny. No thugs there either I suppose.....thats not even close to accurate.

Im not much on hanging out in Biker bars, but ive been to both memories and Apehangers, and i would strongly disagree they are better venues...regardless of their Biker bar status or not.

I have yet to see a single fight in Fuzion in the months that ive been going. IMO the crowd has really changed since the pool tables were taken out and the DJ moved over to the smaller Hot Noodle side...at least on nights that there are bands playing on the bar side.

You just like everyone else are entitled to their opinion, but mine is that there isnt another venue in SoMd that has the quality of live music that Fuzion does. Prior to Jarod (the promoter) going to Fuzion i would have been saying Badfish. To see most of these bands, you would have to go to Baltimore, DC, or NoVa. No red karma from me.....

BTW, like i said...the flyer was the design of the promoter, not myself.

Im glad that you stand by your bar but there are not cops sitting outside the other bars when you leave.. it feels good not to have to worry about all that crime. And as for quality of bands.. LOL thats your opinion for sure!:buddies:

MrX

High Octane
Im glad that you stand by your bar but there are not cops sitting outside the other bars when you leave.. it feels good not to have to worry about all that crime. And as for quality of bands.. LOL thats your opinion for sure!:buddies:

Cant say its "my bar" i go lots of places.

Cops sit outside of many bars.....if not outside, then not far away. The seem to be a haven for fights and drunks :lol:

of course your opinion of quality bands may differ depending upon your taste... but they have more than just cover bands and quite a few that are pretty damned talented musicians. So IMO, they have better quality bands. :yay:

Last edited:

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
As far as one of the the best places to see live music in so md? LMAO you should correct that... take a look at Apehangers, Memories or Hotel CHarles..

Kelb,

You have to look at the bands and who the bar/venue caters too; before you say that such and such place is better than another place. If you like to hear radio hits then the bars listed would be perfect, if you can't stand the radio then Fuzion is better.

- Apehanger - Cover bands
- Memories - Cover bands
- Hotel Charles - Party Room (Big Room), Cover Bands; Little Side - Cover bands and Original acts
- Fuzion - Original acts and you might hear 1 cover song in the night but they'll have twist to it.
- My Brother Place – perfect place for middle/high school bands to learn the ropes.

For those that say Fuzion hasn’t changed any, come to a few of the next few shows and see the difference. Yes there are shooter girls that walk around in minimal clothes, Catamarans’ does it also and there is a few other bars that cater towards the college and late 20s crowd.

I am going to make a blanket statement and say that there isn’t a single bar out there that hasn’t had at least one fight in the past 3 months; that is something that happens when you get a room full of drunks.

Now back to the scheduled program.

Crazy Anglos did an awesome cover of Soulja Boy's Crank Dat song; I wonder if they’ll be doing that song again. I can’t wait for that show. I might try and get some crazy intelligent lights; I know Uncrowned is going to be bringing some Strobe lights.

MrX

High Octane
Crazy Anglos did an awesome cover of Soulja Boy's Crank Dat song; I wonder if they’ll be doing that song again. I can’t wait for that show. I might try and get some crazy intelligent lights; I know Uncrowned is going to be bringing some Strobe lights.

Im sure they will be doing that cover again matt, im good friends with Boze and Johnny from CA so I'll ask em the next time I talk to em. :yay:

kelb

art imitating life
Kelb,

You have to look at the bands and who the bar/venue caters too; before you say that such and such place is better than another place. If you like to hear radio hits then the bars listed would be perfect, if you can't stand the radio then Fuzion is better.

- Apehanger - Cover bands
- Memories - Cover bands
- Hotel Charles - Party Room (Big Room), Cover Bands; Little Side - Cover bands and Original acts
- Fuzion - Original acts and you might hear 1 cover song in the night but they'll have twist to it.
- My Brother Place – perfect place for middle/high school bands to learn the ropes.

For those that say Fuzion hasn’t changed any, come to a few of the next few shows and see the difference. Yes there are shooter girls that walk around in minimal clothes, Catamarans’ does it also and there is a few other bars that cater towards the college and late 20s crowd.

I am going to make a blanket statement and say that there isn’t a single bar out there that hasn’t had at least one fight in the past 3 months; that is something that happens when you get a room full of drunks.

Now back to the scheduled program.

LOL FYI I was replying to someone that said that fuzion is one of the best bars around... So... I disagreed with him.. thats all .. No need for all of that lol:duel:

MrX

High Octane
LOL FYI I was replying to someone that said that fuzion is one of the best bars around... So... I disagreed with him.. thats all .. No need for all of that lol:duel:
Actually I said it was one of the best places to see live music in SoMd.... but im not nit picking :whistle:

E

(((echo)))

Well I got talked into going there on 04-11. My friends band is playing.. Echos Of Us... I cant wait to see them!! :)

Thats Travis's new band, he's the ex-drummer of sixpin :yay: