BJ's Bakery Dept No Good

Booboo3604

kwillia said:
I probably could.

Will it have gray icing?

Quote from Steel Magnolias

"It's awful! It's in the shape of a giant armadillo.
An armadillo? You're joking, right?
No, Jackson's got this aunt and she makes these cakes.
Sounds interesting.
It's repulsive. It's got gray icing. I can't even begin to imagine how you make gray icing!
But the worst is the cake part, is red velvet cake -- blood red! People are gonna be hacking into this poor animal and it'll look like it's bleeding to death!!"

Booboo3604 said:
Will it have gray icing?

Sounds interesting.
It's repulsive. It's got gray icing. I can't even begin to imagine how you make gray icing!
But the worst is the cake part, is red velvet cake -- blood red! People are gonna be hacking into this poor animal and it'll look like it's bleeding to death!!"
Yep, gray icing and all... Maybe I'll practice by making my daughter a gray kitten red velvet cake for her birthday. :smile:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Kwillia, I would like you to make my daughter's birthday cake this year. Preferably something spectacular adorned with gold icing and Swarovski crystals. TIA.

Chasey_Lane said:
Kwillia, I would like you to make my daughter's birthday cake this year. Preferably something spectacular adorned with gold icing and Swarovski crystals. TIA.
I will make her a princess cake if you let me borrow your tiara.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Booboo3604 said:
Will it have gray icing?

Sounds interesting.
I watched it last weekend and bawled my eyes out as per usual:smile:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I will make her a princess cake if you let me borrow your tiara.
The cake will have to be suitable for MTV. Her party will be showcased in an episode of their new reality series "I'm a pre-teen and my mom is a ghetto, high-maintenance bleep."

nomoney

I made this one this year....I'm still proud :diva:

Attachments

• pandacake3.JPG
    pandacake3.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 101

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
The cake will have to be suitable for MTV. Her party will be showcased in an episode of their new reality series "I'm a pre-teen and my mom is a ghetto, high-maintenance bleep."
:lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
My favoritest cake was for my 6th birthday. They lady down the street made it. It had a barbie standing in the middle and the cake was decorated like her dress. It was like cake and a present all in one shot.

Looked kinda like this...