Black Dress Silver shoes

Geek

Do you wear pantyhose with this? Keep in mind my skin color is "bloated corpse".

jenbengen

Watch it
I'd go with a nude color hose. I think black hose would make the silver color pop out too much.

Oh, and if you are naturally very fair skinned, don't get the tan toned hose. It just looks plain silly when you have super white arms. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Beige pantyhose are dated. You would wear black pantyhose with a black dress and silver shoes.

Do you wear pantyhose with this? Keep in mind my skin color is "bloated corpse".

Ooh, a bloated corpse huh? :lmao:

I would venture to say your shoes are closed toed this time of year?? If so panty hose for sure, why not? If they're open toed then I say definitley no to the hose. I think it looks tacky but to each their own :howdy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wardrobe Oxygen: How to Update Your Look and Not Spend a Fortune

Get Rid of Your Pantyhose
Unless you have a very conservative job, stockings/pantyhose are optional in the workplace and at formal events. I know this may seem blasphemous and totally against what your Mother told you, but pantyhose is dated./ And really, a sheer layer of synthetic fabric is not going to keep you that much warmer or a winter day.

Watch celebrities, anyone from Mischa Barton to Barbara Walters. Are they wearing stockings? The only pantyhose I have seen on Barbara Walters when she has been on The View are fishnets and patterned hose. But nude stockings? Those date you and your outfit.

jenbengen

Watch it
Wardrobe Oxygen: How to Update Your Look and Not Spend a Fortune

Get Rid of Your Pantyhose
Unless you have a very conservative job, stockings/pantyhose are optional in the workplace and at formal events. I know this may seem blasphemous and totally against what your Mother told you, but pantyhose is dated./ And really, a sheer layer of synthetic fabric is not going to keep you that much warmer or a winter day.

Watch celebrities, anyone from Mischa Barton to Barbara Walters. Are they wearing stockings? The only pantyhose I have seen on Barbara Walters when she has been on The View are fishnets and patterned hose. But nude stockings? Those date you and your outfit.

You can't even SEE nude hose. How do they date you? I think nude hose are way better than having nasty winter legs that haven't seen the sun in months. :lmao:

Geek

Damn it. That is too many answers :tantrum

I tried the outfit on with no hose and it looked weird. My legs are too white to wear the black dress (knee length). I don't want to do the sunless tanner. What am I going to do? I like the silver shoes they are cute. But maybe I should have went with black :jameo:

Closed toe shoes BTW

T

toppick08

Damn it. That is too many answers :tantrum

I tried the outfit on with no hose and it looked weird. My legs are too white to wear the black dress (knee length). I don't want to do the sunless tanner. What am I going to do? I like the silver shoes they are cute. But maybe I should have went with black :jameo:

Closed toe shoes BTW

You come over here, and let daddy see what's what....:howdy:

:lmao:

I don't know about black hose with silver shoes though, especially not the really dark ones. I actually think she should go black dress, opaque black hose and black shoes. Or skip the hose, use a little bronzer all over and keep with the black dress and silver shoes.

Geek

I don't know about black hose with silver shoes though, especially not the really dark ones. I actually think she should go black dress, opaque black hose and black shoes. Or skip the hose, use a little bronzer all over and keep with the black dress and silver shoes.

ohh. I wasn't thinking about opaque! I was thinking of the thinck black tights I wore when I was 9. I need to dress up more.