Black Dress Silver shoes

Geek

:yeahthat: I'm with Vrai, why not heels? I like the flats, they're cute but if you're going to a party and are talking hose you should go heels.

I will be dressed up for over 8 hours. I can barely keep my bra on that long, never mind heels.

Okay, my final answer is keep the dress and the shoes, skip the hose and add a little bronzer...NOT fake tanner, bronzer isn't permanent and it's subtle.

Sadysue

I think you should go without hose or with nude hose. You should wear what you feel most comfortable in. If you are going to worry about how white your legs are for 8 hours, please wear nude hose and forget about it..... Parties are supposed to be fun!

Myself I'd wear a pair of nice nude hose. I suffer from bloated corpse legs as well.

H

HouseCat

I wear hose as a courtesy to others who might accidentally catch a glimpse of my legs while in a dress. :biggrin: Good taste should never be dismissed for what's in/out of style. :wink:

Cowgirl

Holy crap. I have to wear a black dress on Thursday night...black shoes. :bawl: I wore the same thing to the wedding in October. I think I wore hose. Maybe I didn't. So, I shouldn't? It's going to be a pretty formal (but not black tie) event, and MOM will be there. What do I do?

T

toppick08

Holy crap. I have to wear a black dress on Thursday night...black shoes. :bawl: I wore the same thing to the wedding in October. I think I wore hose. Maybe I didn't. So, I shouldn't? It's going to be a pretty formal (but not black tie) event, and MOM will be there. What do I do?

I like natural...from a man's standpoint., We like a woman the way she is.:yahoo:

T

toppick08

Yeah, right. Then why do women shave their legs, underarms, bikini area, wear jewelry, do their hair, etc. :lmao:

Heh Heh now. We do like it it smooooooth....don't forget the ankle bracelet...sexy........:buddies:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Eh, don't shave the legs or pits and go 'au natural.' I guarantee she'll make quite an impression. :lmao:

Seriously, I would wear nude-colored hose with the outfit. Anything other than that will make your legs look like tree stumps. :whatnottoweargroupie: :cheers:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Here you go, black dress, silver shoes, no hose...

Last edited: