Black Dress Silver shoes

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
That would be cute. Maybe I will borrow Smooth's.

I was serious actually. If the dress is plain I'd wear fishnets. They're not just for street walkers anymore. No comments from the peanut gallery! I have some nice ones that are very stocking-like, if that makes sense.

W

Wenchy

Damn it. That is too many answers :tantrum

I tried the outfit on with no hose and it looked weird. My legs are too white to wear the black dress (knee length). I don't want to do the sunless tanner. What am I going to do? I like the silver shoes they are cute. But maybe I should have went with black :jameo:

Closed toe shoes BTW

If you are wearing a black dress you should wear black shoes.

What in the Hell were you thinking?

ohh. I wasn't thinking about opaque! I was thinking of the thinck black tights I wore when I was 9. I need to dress up more.

Do you mean tights?? No, you should def not wear tights and I think opaque looks good on many people (Nickel)...just not the cheap kind :whistle:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Depends on the dress and the occasion. Fishnets with a very conservative black dress, going to a funeral, is a fashion don't.

Well that's a given but I assumed by the silver shoes that she wasn't going to a funeral. But then again... This is Geek. :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Do you mean tights?? No, you should def not wear tights and I think opaque looks good on many people (Nickel)...just not the cheap kind :whistle:
I will concede that they do have their purpose, but definitely not with a black dress/skirt and black shoes.

I will concede that they do have their purpose, but definitely not with a black dress/skirt and black shoes.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one, haha. I just think that dark black hose with a black dress first is going to blend way too much then to pair it with silver heels?? They're going to stand out way too much. Especially at night, her feet would look like they're glowing :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nude pantyhose - you know, the kind where you can't tell you are wearing them. I don't agree with black because it will make the outfit dull. Nude 'hose will make the dress (and shoes) be *separate* items.