Black ford ranger on 235

Gwendolyn

WorkinMomma said:
He is in a little "TINY" ford Ranger - I am in an Expedition. He has done this to another women I work with as well - she has a larger SUV too.

I've never been so glad to drive a Volkswagen.

bohman

SoMDGirl42 said:
am I the only one who thought this particular statement was funny? Isn't that what the dude was trying to do?

Don't get me wrong, I think he should be giving himself his good beat down in the privacy of his own home.

:biggrin: Shhh!! I don't riled up about much, let me have my moment here.

M

missperky

Radiant1 said:
He lives in my general area and I probably know the guy, if I figure out who he is I'll PM you his name and address. :lmao:

Cool. :yay:

:lmao:

Charles

WorkinMomma said:
Yes it is the first scenario. He pulls up beside you in traffic and keeps his truck even with your vehicle. Speed up - slow down - whatever I did, he did just to keep up with me. Not thinking you look over to see who it is and WHAM!! he is doing his business. So I keep driving but he is STILL trying to keep up with me in traffic. CRAZY
What are you driving to have such a good view? Peterbilt?

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
Driving the roads every day for a living I see a TON of stuff going on even on one occurrence a guy such as this shaking his thing at me. Took every ounce of energy not to simply put on the turn signal and eliminate the problem into the medium. He lives in Ridge... great, just what we need. Post the tag, I think I know where he lives as well and it would be a good laugh to confirm it.

Oh, and you would be surprised at the amount of women who are pretty frisky with the truck drivers. :hot:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
missperky said:
Are we they only 2 who don't have a problem with this and wanna see it?

:lmao:

No. What R1 didn't tell you is that she's handing him over after he's been used, not before.

Dear R1,

:evil: :razz:

-Chain :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Be careful if you approach this guy after you find him. Be friendly and kind if you take his picture. Whatever you do, don't try to bait him, as he seems to be the master of this skill, even while driving.

bcp

In My Opinion
nomoney said:
Have any other ladies come across a black ford ranger with a silver toolbox in the back being driven by a white male. A white male which was doing something that most people only do in the privacy of their own showers or maybe at their computers? :lol:

I'm just curious if I happen to be the only lady that has seen this sicko two seperate times driving north on 235 in the area between peggs rd and chancellors?
For your information, my truck runs on compressed air, the pump is located at the front of the driver seat.

get your mind out of the gutter, gas waster.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
beamher said:
where/what the he!! is blimpies? i drive near gate 1 just about everyday

Blimpies with subsequent gas station is located at the intersection of Rt. 235 and Hermanville Rd. at the light where Rt 235 switches from double/single lane.

beamher

Radiant1 said:
Blimpies with subsequent gas station is located at the intersection of Rt. 235 and Hermanville Rd. at the light where Rt 235 switches from double/single lane.

i'm still in the newbie stage..... i thought gate 1 was by the air museum(NAS)/shell gas station :shrug: