Black Friday in Southern Maryland

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Calvert newbie said:
i did the black friday thing once.i camped out at walmart and was fun but dont think i will ever do it again

I would always see that on the news where people camped out overnight but I have always gottent here about 4am and waited in line for an hour. It wasn't really a long line yet. Am, this was my thought being as though its the only Wal-mart down here, whether or not camping out would be a necessity.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Pete said:
His DVD player must run off gas or oil.

Everything he says is extra funny because of his avatar. I hope that in person you are just as hilarious because your avatar laughs at everything you say lol.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
LexiGirl75 said:
Everything he says is extra funny because of his avatar. I hope that in person you are just as hilarious because your avatar laughs at everything you say lol.
He's my fav. Him and Mikey. Don't be buttin in on my favs.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
morganj614 said:
Why would anyone in their right mind, with a belly full of turkey, stuffed ham, mashed taters, squash, buttered rolls, apple pie and pumpkin pie, want to get up at 5 a.m. to stand in the cold to shop in stores so packed you cannot move?:confused:

I think it's the results of inertia from the gobble gobble. :shrug:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
BS Gal said:
He's my fav. Him and Mikey. Don't be buttin in on my favs.

lol, ok, but only because I like you and that I am off forumite men because they all appear to be married. Hi DoWhat :howdy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
LexiGirl75 said:
lol, ok, but only because I like you and that I am off forumite men because they all appear to be married. Hi DoWhat :howdy:
All righty then. Just putting my foot down. I'm married also and like aps a lot too because ONE FINE DAY I am going to ride my motorcycle with him...oh and the hubby too if we survive the riding lessons. :howdy:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
BS Gal said:
All righty then. Just putting my foot down. I'm married also and like aps a lot too because ONE FINE DAY I am going to ride my motorcycle with him...oh and the hubby too if we survive the riding lessons. :howdy:

You are brave. I will ride a bicycle but a motorcycle scares me. The older I have gotten the more I fear falling and skinning my knees :)