Black History Month 2008.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:gossip: That was not any type of lie.

The plan is still there but my plans are always flexible when called for.

I still like this Forum and I view the Forum some times.

"Crabcake" put out some excellant info and the least I could do (and did) was to thank her. :howdy:

I say to screw "T_p" if he does not like it.

:cartwheel

Good, now that we have your presence to endure again, would you please come over to this thread and -- as you did for your fellow black folk -- please proceed to kiss my ass up and down for all the hardship "my kind" have had to endure over centuries?

TIA. My panties are at my ankles while my butt waits in glee. :yay:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Deadbeat child support resister.

Pretty foul language there Mr. Pottymouth.
:nomoney: I say that might be seen as "foul language" only by those with a foul mentality.

But for the sake of "KK" I will repent and change my terminology.

So if "T_p" does not like it then dump on him.

Politicly correct and now in foul correctness.

Good, now that we have your presence to endure again, would you please come over to this thread and -- as you did for your fellow black folk -- please proceed to kiss my ass up and down for all the hardship "my kind" have had to endure over centuries?

TIA. My panties are at my ankles while my butt waits in glee. :yay:
:patriot: No, I am not going to post over there as I am exiting the Forum.

I do like "Women's History" too but I say we need to report that the females were once put in high regard and women did not have to work at "jobs" and we put our women on a high pedistal and the females foolishly rejected their position to come down to the slime of our male created worldly dirty activities.

Why women ever want to come DOWN to equality with men has never been a sensible thing to want or to demand, IMO.

If you ever meet me or enter my world then I treat any woman with regards to chivalry and not like an equal.

Now that women have a "job" and a worldly master and can hardly take off "work" for child birth or to raise their children, and very many women have now liberated themselves from their husbands and liberated their children from their fathers but still keep that "job" working for the masters - then how much do you really like equality now?

Strength comes from accepting our differences and not from denying the differences.

:patriot:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I say that might be seen as "foul language" only by those with a foul mentality.

But for the sake of "KK" I will repent and change my terminology.

So if "T_p" does not like it then dump on him.

Politicly correct and now in foul correctness.

Well then what did you mean by the use of the term "screw him"? And now you want to deficate on him. Wasn't it not long ago that you threw a hissy-fit for people using similar language? I guess you are of the "do as I say, not as I do" crowd.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Deadbeat child support resister.

Saying you'll leave, then not leaving, is dishonest.
:nomoney: It is inaccurate and not dishonest.

I planed and intended in February and now it took till March.

I never claimed to be a prophet that could predict the future.

Making mistakes or being incorrect or inaccurate are not acts of dishonesty.

And I am not kicked off the Forum and I can keep posting if I wanted to, and I have thought about using a new name and register so I could just close down the election stuff.

I still use SoMd-dot-com for other things.
Well then what did you mean by the use of the term "screw him"? And now you want to [dump] on him. Wasn't it not long ago that you threw a hissy-fit for people using similar language? I guess you are of the "do as I say, not as I do" crowd.
:patriot: I have not used any improper language.

It is only your dirty mentality that sees improper when there is none.

And I feel now that I must restate that this is about - Black History Month.

:larry:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
:nomoney: It is inaccurate and not dishonest.

I planed and intended in February and now it took till March.

I never claimed to be a prophet that could predict the future.

Making mistakes or being incorrect or inaccurate are not acts of dishonesty.

And I am not kicked off the Forum and I can keep posting if I wanted to, and I have thought about using a new name and register so I could just close down the election stuff.

I still use SoMd-dot-com for other things.
:patriot: I have not used any improper language.

It is only your dirty mentality that sees improper when there is none.

And I feel now that I must restate that this is about - Black History Month.

:larry:
Sure you have by the meaning those words have when used in the manner you did.

Does it make a difference to call someone a SOB versus saying their mother is of canine heritage?